***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Now these are hot dude, pretty much TTS , maybe a lil bit room left over on the sides
soft leather on the toebox , comfort is great , thnx to extra butter and Reebok

@rob1ne - Yes they are my lowkey heat! The weather has been crappy here in the midwest i cant wait to wear mine. But i have the Dolphins.

Very nice Rob1, I might try and snag a pair after the Shaqs drop. I would prefer a plain midsole, but they still look good 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Very nice Rob1, I might try and snag a pair after the Shaqs drop. I would prefer a plain midsole, but they still look good 
smokin.gif

Thx amigo , yea you wont regret it, and they will prob sit for a while , seems to be a "sleeper"..

Are the DMX run 10 worth retail, or do you think the prices will drop?
I got a pair and they are real comfortable. I can't say for certain if they are worth retail because I believe most shoes aren't worth their retail price. Doesn't look like the shoes are selling out, so they'll be a price drop eventually.
wink.gif

Last edited:
Answer 1's in the Original black/white/gold colorway comes out 5/24/13 with the retail price of $150

I tried on a pair of Scrimmages in the cowboy CW. They were that weird about .25 big. It's like TTS is slightly big but .5 down is too small.

Back
Top Bottom