***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

You tell us
It's in your name lol
Lol Yeah its my name cuz I do stay fresh but I'm asking cuz I only been coppin Nike's & j's for awhile but I want to wear something different for a change and they caught my eye so I want to know somebody's opinion on them

Last edited:
Hey are these fresh to y'all? I saw them in the store today for 60$.

where @ for 60?

I almost refuse to believe people really like these classics collaborations. They sell out because they're collabs.

I almost refuse to believe people really like these classics collaborations. They sell out because they're collabs.
the Mitas and Soleboxxes are straight fire... idk about the others but i bought those cuz they are amazing

Last edited:
Maybe I shouldn't say no one likes them, but it's just funny that all of these are selling out immediately. If reebok designed these same shoes and made the availability the same I bet the result would be different.

None.. I can name each and every reason why I purchased collabs instead of GRs but i think that's a little unnecessary. The collabs have aspects that the GRs simply don't.

On another note, I've met die hard Reebok fans, for example at the St. Alfred release at Packer. Dude on line drove 2 hours one way and 2 hours back and camped for 10 hours and only wanted the Reeboks, didn't even care about the Asics.

Just cuz I own collaborations doesn't mean that I buy every single collab. I only buy the ones that I like. I actually really like the classic leather model and some of the stuff Reebok is doing with it's 30th anniversary is awesome. But I don't like the Reebok workout, and thus own zero collabs of that model.

Just some thoughts lol

Maybe I shouldn't say no one likes them, but it's just funny that all of these are selling out immediately. If reebok designed these same shoes and made the availability the same I bet the result would be different.
Well make more shoes they won't sell out, because there's more shoes! People have different tastes in shoes and just because there's not as many doesn't mean that's the reason they are wanted. I don't like all the collabs but I like some of them, though I could understand why some people like the ones I don't.

The classic leather is nice and comfy. I have bought the Mita's, Packer's, and HAL's but the only ones I kept were the Packer's. I was very  tempted to keep the Mita's. After that I told myself that I would never buy shoes in my size that I intend to resell. The only things I really liked about HAL's were the gold tipped laces and the gum soles. Other than that they were pretty much meh. I ended up shipping them to Australia of all places. Go figure.

Also, the quality of the suede on the SNS "Shoe About Nothing" Questions is insane. If any of you are on the fence about those, pull the trigger.

Last edited:
Here's my run at the classic...latest is the Mita

Need those Soleboxes

Not feeling the HAL and Packer

How many non collaboration reebok classics do you guys own though

i own 3 but in total over my life about 7

i always have the suede black/white. thats the classic right there. i have an all brown suede pair and i have the white/cream suede pair.

past ones i have had are the black/white, all black, navy, and the white/cream grey ones.

all have been suede

one of the best comfortable casual shoes of all time.

i dont mess with the weird colorways and collabos

reebok classic suede is an old school classic staple along with the adidas superstar, nike suede cortez, puma suede, k-swiss classic, saucony jazz, diadora, chuck taylor, pony starter, etc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom