***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Finally after years of searching I found my size. I had all the original clippings and original ad material since I was a kid.

Can anyone of you guys tell me how is the Question fit compared to all the other Reebok models, I know the Answer runs big, but the mid Question? Thank you. 

^^
trent, it is just my personal experience but I've found the Question Mid sizing to be about 0.25 small from my regular size 10 (Kami I, Kami II, Shaqnosis, Shaq Attaq, Rail).

That said I have the 'Red Pearl Toe' Questions in 10 and although my toe is right at the end, I do not experience any discomfort - I only wear this shoe casually though and it has a leather toe box so the shoe can 'give'.

I've found the Answer I to be about 0.25 big so I purchased a 9.5 and same as the Question my toe's right at the end but the leather upper allows for some breaking in.

I would suggest getting the same size as your other Reebok sneakers but expecting a slightly snugger fit.

Thank you very much sir, I just saw a size 7,5 of the Blue toe on Shiekh and was wondering if they were fitting like the Answer, I would have copped with a quickness. 

Yeah, I am definitely passing, great find though, I just wish there were .5 up so I can get them, oh well...

Purchased these online from Urban Outfitters for $75. I find myself digging Reebok more and more, now that it's not just the Questions/Answers that are being retroed. Anybody have any reviews on these?

Thank you for sharing it, too bad only one person can use it. If anyone else received a coupon, can you please PM it to me, if you are not going to use it of course, I will very much appreciate it. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom