New RELEASE: Sunglasses hand-made from Bamboo.

Hook it up with a 25% and you got a deal! I'd buy that "jay" with quickness but I wish you the best of luck with your business!

pimp.gif
 not sure how they'll fit though... I wear an 8 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

pimp.gif
man I am considering a pair. They would be my first pair of sunglasses I have ever had

I'm almost more shocked that someone who lives in Arizona hasn't owned a pair of sunglasses in their life, than I am that a NT member made a really great product.

I'm really thinking about copping a pair of these since I was looking into getting another pair of sunglasses anyways.

great idea great execution but i wouldn't spend more than 20 on shades. keep up the good work

OP I really like what you've done. How long will that coupon code stay active because I would like to get a pair but it's not a priority to me right now.

Are you releasing any other styles in the near future?

I would buy a pair.. Just out of my price range at the moment, can't spend extra money on a second pair of sunglasses right now.

Nice job, though.

hey you do bulk orders? i have a website and im opening a store hopefully by April in College Park,MD (near Univ. of MD)

Originally Posted by Based Mod

what lenses are they? i see they're polarized, but what material/manufacturer are they?

The sunglasses lense style is resin polarized lenses,and the lenses material are PC,AC and TAC.

Hope this helps

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

They look great. Thinking of buying the ones that the white dude is modeling, if I don't like the fit may I exchange for a different pair or get my money back?

Thanks and yeah we can exchange em for you or set up a return.  But I am sure you'll love em.

Originally Posted by prestigeworldwidex21

How does bamboo do with water resistance?

Those would be dope for pool parties.

I would appreciate an invite to these pool parties and yeah they should be fine, Bamboo grows in the wild.

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Not gonna lie, I came in thinking these were going to be your typical NT attempt at a fashion line. But these look really dope. Best of luck to you.

came in to say this

kinda wanna cop the stix they would look nice with some prescription lenses not really feeling the dark lense on the bamboo frame but still nice
smokin.gif
Yeah the stix would be nice with prescription lenses, you should be able to get a local eye-wear shop to help you set that up..  Thanks for the positive feedback.

Back
Top Bottom