New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

Yeah that **** was crazy. He was legitimately admitting to them that he was gay too. Crying out to his gay lawyer about his insecurities about it and everything.
i kinda feel sorry for him after that documentary but man hard to when somebody kill someone.

his fiance foul tho acting like he aint do it even though she knew he did it. especially it being her sisters man that got killed

was wondering why aaron was making news. not surprised, had a feeling from what i was reading months ago

Damn, hate I missed that doc. I thought all the gay stuff was just random rumors with no merit. Didn’t know it was actually being confirmed

Boston Globe
The father is amateur boxer Dino Guilmette. (Various gossip sites have reported that Guilmette was a teammate of Hernandez’s at the University of Florida, but our online sluething found nothing to confirm that.)

Guilmette, 39, is reportedly a convicted felon. Public records show that Dino was arrested in Scituate, RI when he was 18-years-old and pleaded guilty to felony assault with a dangerous weapon. He also reportedly resisted arrest before being convicted of a misdemeanor assault charge in Johnston, RI in 2005. Public records also reveal that he filed for bankruptcy once in 2005 and again in 2014.

Good long read by the Spotlight team at the Boston Globe.

https://apps.bostonglobe.com/spotlight/gladiator/bristol/

• Hernandez and his brother, Jonathan, were often beaten by their father, Dennis, while growing up in Bristol, Connecticut. The beatings were sometimes related to Dennis Hernandez's drinking.

• Aaron Hernandez started smoking marijuana in high school with a teammate before school, before football practice and after games.

• The teammate, Dennis SanSoucie, told the Globe that he had a sexual relationship with Hernandez in junior high and high school and that the two tried to hide it.

• Jonathan Hernandez told the Globe that Aaron Hernandez disclosed later in his adult life that he had been molested as a young boy. One of Aaron's lawyers in his criminal case also said Aaron spoke to him of sexual abuse as a child. Neither was willing to identify the perpetrator to the Globe.

• Aaron Hernandez was close to a cousin, Tanya Singleton, and he was crushed when he learned that his mother, Terri, was in a serious romantic relationship with Singleton's husband, Jeff Cummings.

:wow: just finished reading the article....Hernandez was in a relationship w/ his QB from HS.

Back
Top Bottom