New Restock Thread from NDC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the other thread was locked, I figured I'd create a new one. I understand that it was closed as it was just nonsense so lets keep it around shoe talk and what not. 

So when do you think they will be restocking? Also do you think they will tweet an announcement or just do a silent drop.

Also post what you guys are trying for.

If this isn't allowed staff, you can close if you'd like.

in before the lock lol 7pm est maybe not doing anything today so imma be by the comp

i think they'll announce it right at the moment the shoes go live on their site.

I hear they're releasing them at 4:24 on 4/24. Got the report from Big Bird himself.

Last edited:
This is the absolute last day I'm doing this. I'm insane for doing this for 4 days... I hope it happens today if not, if I catch it then cool but I'm not wasting an entire day waiting for nothing anymore
mean.gif
 nike can EAD

I think the shoes will release past 5pm pst and here is my reasoning.

THIS IS MY REASONING, NOTHING CONFIRMED OBVIOUSLY.

They just tweeted something about "we restock these shoes past 5pm pst, or check again for them in the AM"

Now what that tells me is that they will be 8pm pst, on a day where the traffic can be slow, again, tonight there is a lot of major sporting events on which will drive away some traffic, I remember them doing this in the past for some restocks (talking 08,09).

Take it with a grain of salt, just food for thought.

I miss the old thread 
frown.gif
It was more entertaining than anything going on in General.

And I'm looking to pick up some royal 1s or black grape 5s. Don't care about anything else.

^ they dropped the Yeezys during the Miami heat championship game. You might be on to something.

I sure hope it's tonight too. Been staring at my computer screen forever day after day and get paranoid as hell when I see a twitter notification lol.

Last edited:
I sure hope it's tonight too. Been staring at my computer screen forever day after day and get paranoid as hell when I see a twitter notification lol.

I get a sound every time they tweet, annoying to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom