New Restock Thread from NDC

Status
Not open for further replies.

what number did jordan wear? how many jordans are restocking? what is today's date? 
nerd.gif
this is actually a very plausible theory you have here sir 
nerd.gif

Im surprised Nike hasnt released the new date for the foams and the 11s...makes me wonder if they will just include these in the restock?

what good does that do? they can keep locking these if it's really that much trouble to them
eyes.gif
 we can't socialize on a forum anymore or something?
mean.gif
Its like camping out in front of a store and an employee comes out and says you cant talk about anything besides this store. we all got bored waiting for the restock so we make jokes and BS until it happens...whats the problem?...

Last edited:

Its like camping out in front of a store and an employee comes out and says you cant talk about anything besides this store. we all got bored waiting for the restock so we make jokes and BS until it happens...whats the problem?...
I guess we are "buffoons" for that
eyes.gif

As much patience we've all shown, you'd think we might get some good fortune with this restock. I myself, have always been somewhere when its dropped. 

As much patience we've all shown, you'd think we might get some good fortune with this restock. I myself, have always been somewhere when its dropped. 
the last one i seen the link and clicked on it with my iphone and was directed to some Nike ID crap....needless to say i need to come up on at least one restock in my life

you lucky SOB lol..i had both in my cart but the stupid site crashed. I got too greedy 
frown.gif
Ya I got both had to pay the $15 for two day shipping since I couldn't get the code to work. It took me twelve minutes to check out. I only saw the charge on my card. No final receipt.    

I honestly don't care if we talk off topic and what not as it's totally hilarious and entertaining... but it's when the staff closes the thread because of that.

Last edited:

Ya I got both had to pay the $15 for two day shipping since I couldn't get the code to work. It took me twelve minutes to check out. I only saw the charge on my card. No final receipt.    
Right when i was switching my card payment to a different type thats when it crashed on me. I just knew like with the Baron 1s i would eventually get through. Nike pulled a fast one I swear. That wont happen again tho im checking shoes out one at a time from now on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom