New Rims For The Whip

So I just recently bought new 19's for the summer a few weeks ago, tell me what you think.

pimp.gif

Too much rubber and wheel well space...lower and increase, rim is also too busy for thatcar

Not my style. Personally I would get 20'' DPE's in brushed metal with polished lip in agressive offsets. If your local roads permit..lower it toget rid of the gap.

THOSE RIMS ARE THE MOST BALLIN RIMS EVER. PLUS I SEE YOU WENT WITH A BENZ. MERCEDES ARE WAY BETTER THEN OTHER CARS, BECAUSE ITS JUST SO CLASSY YET WAVY AT THESAME TIME.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

I have some C63 AMG wheels for sale, lemme know. $2200.00 shipped

You must be reliculouslly ballin, my man.
laugh.gif

Got them for $1600, could have went with some AMG's but they all looked to plain for me. I wanted to go with something new, plus this is the only set ofrims the shop carried by Mercedes that were different besides some 22's that wouldn't fit on my ride.

Originally Posted by HangTight

Got them for $1600, could have went with some AMG's but they all looked to plain for me. I wanted to go with something new, plus this is the only set of rims the shop carried that were different besides some 22's that wouldn't fit on my ride.

smh.gif

I was going to, but I didn't want to mess up the "Ride". My Benzo runs smooth and putting 20s with even lower low profile tires would have messedup the whole smoothness when i drive.

Back
Top Bottom