New Robin Thicke feat. 2 Chainz and Kendrick Lamar vol. SMH

This production is so whack it sounds like it came straight off a Ke$ha album (a la Dr. Luke or Max Martin). And I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to music, I can be a sucker for certain mainstream beats but this? SMH. Thoughts?

Check it out here

Last edited:
this album is about to be terrible like Sex Therapy ......his music goes downhill when he collabs w/ too many rappers 

couldn't get past the 1st minute.  
mean.gif

dude career is over

I mean it does sound like some pokemon music or something but it's awfully hard to dog a track that' not even a finished work yet.

I kinda like it.

But I'm also a contrarian.

Sounds like NYPD detective in the 70s driving around, and then he sees the bad guy coming out the store. He doesn't even pull up or park he just stops in the middle of the street, jumps out and starts bussin and running after him.

I kinda like it.

Sounds like NYPD detective in the 70s driving around, and then he sees the bad guy coming out the store. He doesn't even pull up or park he just stops in the middle of the street, jumps out and starts bussin and running after him.
:lol: I don't think you heard the right song.. OPs link is messed up.

this album is about to be terrible like Sex Therapy ......his music goes downhill when he collabs w/ too many rappers 

Yup.

And yeah it does sound like the theme song to some 70s TV show :lol:

actually nvm this is the actual song.

I kinda like it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

is that george in your avy? 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I actually enjoy "blurred lines."

Don't know about this one though. I'll give it a couple listens and see.

Justin Timberlake bodied his lane and he just gave up Lol. hey at least he still has paula patton

Last edited:
I kinda like it.

:rofl: :rofl:

New link added. The video in the OP has been dubbed with a fake track so it doesn't get it for copyright infringement (I'm assuming).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom