3924481672_5f5067370c.jpg

3923696585_d1825023a1.jpg

3924481652_7b39a1e2f6.jpg

3924481710_26fd51d745.jpg

3924481754_5d825f80a0.jpg

800px-Flag_of_the_Dominican_Republic.svg.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

man... knowing that these broads will never wanna @#$% with an ordinary dude and only with caked up rappers
frown.gif
tired.gif
lifes not fair
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

man... knowing that these broads will never wanna @#$% with an ordinary dude and only with caked up rappers
frown.gif
tired.gif
lifes not fair
laugh.gif
smh...step your confidence game up, you can bag a rosa acosta lookin broad around washington heightz anytime you want.
laugh.gif
..i love my hood.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

frown.gif
tired.gif
lifes not fair
laugh.gif
smh...step your confidence game up, you can bag a rosa acosta lookin broad around washington heightz anytime you want.
laugh.gif
..i love my hood.
pimp.gif
i mean i know many broads that look like rosa acosta but not with the @#$, chest and skill to match, she got the entire package pretty much.

Wow...she sure blew up over night. She is fine as hell btu I can see her career being ruined before it starts. Better not get at no Joe Budden type dude...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

frown.gif
tired.gif
lifes not fair
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
..i love my hood.
pimp.gif

i love ur hood too b
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom