New Shop in Artesia/Cerritos?

It's right near Salo-Salo dude. I haven't been, but I also haven't heard anything good about the store... ANYTHING.

yes, another place in the middle of hypebeast central
laugh.gif

store sucks. set up is corny and has noisy kids watching tv all day.

i'd rather spend my money @ premium label on artesia, rosewood royale in bellflower, or active skate at LB town center.

Originally Posted by crxcel52

i'd rather spend my money @ premium label on artesia, rosewood royale in bellflower, or active skate at LB town center.

Ya diiiiiiiiiiiiiig?!?
happy.gif

I just noticed a new shop in the Little India part of town. Its on the corner of 183rd and Pioneer. Anyone have info on this place?

Originally Posted by djanonymous30

I just noticed a new shop in the Little India part of town. Its on the corner of 183rd and Pioneer. Anyone have info on this place?

I don't have too much info on it other than the owner is the brother of this annoying broad that went to my high school.
laugh.gif

Streetwear/shoe boutiques in So. Cal = O V E R L O A D
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by crxcel52

Went to Rosewood and people seemed cool. We got some Madden going too.

another shop on pioneer and 183rd, this is all about hip hop, not hypebeasts just getting started hit it up...good people good vibes....some kicks onconsignment, if you are 9-9.5

its right next to sona channdi the threading place, across the street from jack in the box on 183rd...the shop is called the deuce short for 562

tell them jonathan sent you

you crapping on labels or the deuce? like i said the deuce is just starting up, so i suggested checking it out....check it out if your around the area

both stores are crap.
Labels = neon paint on the walls, horrible store layout, glass case w/ a skateboard, and kids playing xbox all day
the deuce = no steady accounts 'cept for IMKING. middle of stinky-town.

the whole cerritos/artesia area is saturated with worthless stores. first premium, which i respected at first then their line just went downhill; then labels,which everything in their store is backdoor; then the deuce, which undercuts everyone by charging less than retail to try and get a "step-up" aboveother stores.

Originally Posted by nt browser

you crapping on labels or the deuce? like i said the deuce is just starting up, so i suggested checking it out....check it out if your around the area

As far as Cerritos/Artesia area goes,
General Store > ___________ And I'm plugging a store that ain't been up for years.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bomchickawowow

both stores are crap.
Labels = neon paint on the walls, horrible store layout, glass case w/ a skateboard, and kids playing xbox all day
the deuce = no steady accounts 'cept for IMKING. middle of stinky-town.

the whole cerritos/artesia area is saturated with worthless stores. first premium, which i respected at first then their line just went downhill; then labels, which everything in their store is backdoor; then the deuce, which undercuts everyone by charging less than retail to try and get a "step-up" above other stores.

tell me why the consumer would care about the deuce charging less than retail, they would be happy to find a better price....have you heard of penetrationpricing strategy, look it up if you haven't.

setting up shop just wasnt a smart move in the first place. you obviously need to undercut to make any money. with 3-4 shops already in the area did you thinkyou had a chance to be successful? why shop in a small%#** store w/ little to offer when you can hop on the 91, exit beach and visit Attic where they alwayshave size runs in stock? or even go to Rosewood and get a cut after you get a fresh fit? what im trying to say is that there is a lack of concept. the deuce isjust a little behind in their timing. now the market is too saturated for people to care about new shops.

im not going to argue about a worthless shop, we'll let the consumers decide and see if you can last a year..

totally agree with you about the timing, and the purpose was to get a local store in the 562...they really are just getting started but keep an eye out....theonly store in cerritos/artesia is labels...rosewood got bellflower on lock....attic got buena park on lock....there is enough $$ for everyone to profit....thestore really wanted to target females due to the high foot traffic of females getting there eyebrow threaded...'.by the way i don't work or own theshop, it is a friends just trying to help out....everyone is soo negative...too many haters, and bad attitudes...you have formed an opinion about the store,which you are entitled to, but don't crap on it when they just started...let people check it out themselves and create there own opinion.....

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Originally Posted by nt browser

As far as Cerritos/Artesia area goes,
General Store > ___________ And I'm plugging a store that ain't been up for years.
laugh.gif
WOW I remember the general store... That store is better than the others?!?! WOW

lol that was THE STORE back in HS.

You ain't never lied.
deuce is just a little behind in their timing. now the market is too saturated for people to care about new shops.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Even when my dudes opened up RR, I had my doubts. I thought they were real late as far as timing was concerned, so what more with Deuces? At the end of theday, good luck to Deuces cause it's gonna need it.

Hell, most shops are going to need all the luck they can get. Economy sucks, and streetwear is hardly profitable at all, you might break even if lucky.Although I have to say, RR, should be well off even if retail wise they don't do as well as expected, being that Francis is a very capable barber.

Other than that, I'm still sticking to my opinion that most of these run of the mill shops will close down within a year, maybe two tops.

Like my man said why shop at all these pop up shops with little to offer as far as clothing brands/footwear accounts/good people,

"when you can hop on the 91, exit beach and visit Attic where they always have size runs in stock? or even go to Rosewood and get a cut after you get afresh fit?"

Back
Top Bottom