New Shop in Artesia/Cerritos?

Originally Posted by nt browser

totally agree with you about the timing, and the purpose was to get a local store in the 562...they really are just getting started but keep an eye out....the only store in cerritos/artesia is labels...rosewood got bellflower on lock....attic got buena park on lock....there is enough $$ for everyone to profit....the store really wanted to target females due to the high foot traffic of females getting there eyebrow threaded...'.by the way i don't work or own the shop, it is a friends just trying to help out....everyone is soo negative...too many haters, and bad attitudes...you have formed an opinion about the store, which you are entitled to, but don't crap on it when they just started...let people check it out themselves and create there own opinion.....

Why is that any time someone brings up a valid point that opposes another's point-of-view, they're labeled as "haters?" It's not likethese guys are talking sh*t just for the sake of talking sh*t. They're bringing up some good points. If you really want people to check out the store and"create their own opinion," it shouldn't bother you when people actually do.

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

^ Attic included?
laugh.gif
firstb0rn you were gone for a minute huh, im not over there anymore.

honestly dude, aside from the few OG shops in LA, i dont see any others sticking around. i feel as though undftd, as !!$$ as they are, will always be there. aswell as maybe union, and proper. after that? i honestly dont see it happening.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

^ Attic included?
laugh.gif

honestly dude, aside from the few OG shops in LA, i dont see any others sticking around. i feel as though undftd, as !!$$ as they are, will always be there. as well as maybe union, and proper. after that? i honestly dont see it happening.

Yeah bro, it's been a minute. It's funny how you and I feel the same way about the boutique scene. The shops you listed have staying power,especially because the individuals running them have real business sense. I dropped some science in the Greyone thread regarding the same %$%@. How have youbeen man, what are you into now?

^ Attic included?
laugh.gif

honestly dude, aside from the few OG shops in LA, i dont see any others sticking around. i feel as though undftd, as !!$$ as they are, will always be there. as well as maybe union, and proper. after that? i honestly dont see it happening.

Yeah bro, it's been a minute. It's funny how you and I feel the same way about the boutique scene. The shops you listed have staying power, especially because the individuals running them have real business sense. I dropped some science in the Greyone thread regarding the same %$%@. How have you been man, what are you into now?

J and L, I agree with y'all. You know how the industry is now, you have to have been around for more than 5 years to be a force to be reckoned with. Weworked for 'them' before, we know how it works.

Neil, as for the General Store, that was my joint right there. I have an OG Mixwell 'lifesaver' hoodie with the Antonio Mixwell blue/white sig patch. I even have a GS long-sleeve tee w/ the giant star on the front. Wow, bringing back memories.

Went there, store looked half ***, seems like stuff you can get at the sample sales! Better selection at Labels, Rosewood, even Active

All you guys talking about these older shops...but you gotta understand that all your favorite store started off the way labels & rosewood have. ATTIC isown by Mega shoe factory(which a major chain like WSS) so that why they can have 30 of each size and piece, they are not a real boutique.. A real boutique haslimited quantities and are more unique with style. If you don't campaign for new store to succeed then the only ones that will remain is the older chainsand they will continue to treat you like crap and rape cause they now the demand is always going to be there like SUPREME.

So all I am saying is give all new shop a chance and support the indy cause if not you might as well go shop @ Macy's and cop some Rocawear...lol. Go byeach shop and just make a decision for yourself and don't let my opinion or anyone else shape your opinion....thats just my 2 cents..lol

1. Attic is Attic. Regardless of who owns it. People could care less if Ronald McDonald owned it, they're still gonna shop there. Location is good,employees are usually cool, good selection of shoes/clothes.

2. It's not that store didn't need to open, but Premium/Labels/and now Deuce are all situated within a mile of each other. That's the problem.

3. Not all stores treat you like crap and rape like Supreme... And if there are stores like that, Rosewood/Attic definitely aren't on that list.

^^ Get off his jock groupie!! You obviuosly didn't read all the post.. I was commenting on the previous statement about Attic has an abundance ofinventory. I know you guys don't care who owns it, you just wanna deal. All I am saying is support the new indy guyd whoever you like rosewood/labels/duecewhoever.

The premium/labels/duece area...labels was the only one in the 562 after premium started selling only their own brand...after they opened rosewood and dueceopened...so i would think they are more official with more selection a diamond supply collab their first couple of months and more than just a couple ofconsignment shoes in a sz.9.

So support whoever you want but stop being groupies..just because form your own opinion.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
groupie? youdont know a COT damn thing about me fam, or my relationship with m23tk.

so before your newbooty*%!+ starts throwing accusations without any merit, shut your mouth and learn +*!* from shops that are doing it the RIGHT way.

the ONLY NEW shops doing it right in the 562 and surrounding areas ARE Attic AND rosewood. the others? basura.dont test me kid
laugh.gif
you dont want it

So much animosity in here. LOL. Anyways, to clear things up, ATTIC is NOT OWNED by Mega Shoe Factory. We use their transportation service and holding serviceaka warehousing services so that is that. If new shops want to open around the area, it's their money and time. But most people think it is easy to wake upand say, "I want to open a streetwear/sneaker shop. I'm gonna go ask moms for the money to open one up." First and foremost, the American Dreamis to do be able do what you love and get paid for it. But you got to remember that you have to maintain a business first and we do that by emphasizingcustomer service and taking care of our people from beginning to end. Secondly, if we were to have 30 of everything in each size, why would brands openaccounts to neighboring shops? If we had 30 of everything in every style, their would be no need to open us as it would only cause the brand to be saturatedhence making them easily accessible, losing it's exclusivity. The only difference with our boutique and a smaller one is brand selections, not quantities.We just carry more brands because we have the space for it. It's not like we stock 1000's of 10 DEEP, Hundreds, and Crooks only. Our brands list andvariation gives locals a selection of a lot of brands you would never hear about because they are from the East Coast, Asia and Europe. Just wanted to clearthings up with the NT community. And to the OP, I wish you a GL and a prosperous 2008 because as our genre of businesses grow together, we are also educatingothers about more than clothes and fashion; we are teaching the new generation about a unique culture.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
groupie? you dont know a COT damn thing about me fam, or my relationship with m23tk.

so before your newbooty*%!+ starts throwing accusations without any merit, shut your mouth and learn +*!* from shops that are doing it the RIGHT way.

the ONLY NEW shops doing it right in the 562 and surrounding areas ARE Attic AND rosewood. the others? basura. [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]dont test me kid[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]you dont want it[/color]

laugh.gif
roll.gif

you takin this salty cat to school Neil

Am I?
laugh.gif

I wasn't trying to get into no internet thuggery homie so the comment about "don't test me kid, you dont want it"..you need to stick to thetopic @ hand or get out the forum...cause word don't make you tough playboy!!

As for Attic not being owned by Mega Shoe Factory but using their warehouse services is b.s.,.but like money said earlier it doesn't matter who owns it inthe end..kid dont care..I am just trying to say support all businesses that got what you need and form your own opinion about a store and dont just go off themerit of these so called experts..Good luck to all and you find me @ Attic buying my Lemar & Dauley @ 50% off...peace

Rosewood is pretty cool!!! I met the owner, he's pretty nice. But they're just starting up and they don't have that much stuff yet

You can form your opinions about other's business practice and such but stating information that is false is just lying. I don't know why you insistthat you would know who and what the business operation of Attic is especially if you are not an employee or apart of management of the company. And we welcomeyou to buy stuff on sale @ our store, it's a win win situation for everyone.
smile.gif

its blatantly obvious that you either own or work for labels. also, why bring up that The Attic is owned by Mega shoe factory then later state that you dontcare. you obviously cared enough to try and bring up a point but failed.
ive shopped at The attic when the mega shoe factory truck pulls in for their delivery, heck, it even blocks my car from leavin; but in no way, shape or form ismy opinion changed about their store. its still the most unique store ive been to in a while. ive been to numerous mega shoe factories and their stock isnteven close to what attic gets. dont be mad b/c you know your store cant compete with the big dogs.
Ive been to labels and was confused to whether i should pitch in and help and finish construction of the place or shop. what you have in your store isimportant, but what is aesthetically pleasing to the eye is what brings people back. gives them the idea that they're in a shall i say.. "premiumboutique".

also, since when did attic have lemar & dauley on sale for 50% off? i need to hop on that for sure..

Originally Posted by bomchickawowow

then the deuce, which undercuts everyone by charging less than retail to try and get a "step-up" above other stores.

call me crazy but if the retailer wants to take a hit to their bottom line by selling below retail that works out great for me. im not sure why that wouldmake it a "worthless store".

and no i have never shopped there nor am i affiliated with any store in anyway. just a poor kid looking to get the best bang for my buck

I DON'T OWN LABELS..i work @ ups for your info... i am just stating my opinion about the in flux of stores in the area and I gotta work for the stores ilike..lol..you guys are ridiculous..i personally like labels/rosewood..i am sorry i don't agree with you...my bad!! enjoy what u do and i am done...see you@ ATTIC...peace

Back
Top Bottom