New Skyzoo Video - My Interpretation.

http://www.youtube.com/v/NJBLLAK0dJI?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/NJBLLAK0dJI?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

pimp.gif

i rock with this jont real tuff! but why is a Bmore rapper using a GoGo driven beat?!? i mean....i know DC & Bmore are only 20 minutes up and down the parkway, but this just seems a little odd. but in the same token, it provides DM(B)V?
laugh.gif
....with a sturdy sound when it comes to national recognition

btw: better rappers come out of Bmore.....#kanyeshouldershrug

Very dope vid. Too bad aint many places on tv that'll air it.
Originally Posted by MOEree5e

i rock with this jont real tuff! but why is a Bmore rapper using a GoGo driven beat?!? i mean....i know DC & Bmore are only 20 minutes up and down the parkway, but this just seems a little odd. but in the same token, it provides DM(B)V?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ this whole post.

The vid was just shot in Bmore, don't mean he's from Bmore

sick video. definitely my favorite song off the album. the salvation was one of the best albums of 09 imo

laugh.gif

STOP right there!

The way he flipped the concept of addiction on this track is crazy.

Good video from a true artist.

Hopefully he gets his due shine soon.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Very dope vid. Too bad aint many places on tv that'll air it.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ this whole post.

The vid was just shot in Bmore, don't mean he's from Bmore

OHHHH!!!!! 
laugh.gif
.....as soon as i seen them police cameras and a few of the streets...i thought homie was from Bmore, hell...i didnt even know who he was until i was on wshh yesterday

sorry for all of that jibber jabber i posted....
roll.gif

When i first heard this track i didn't really envision a video! But the video makes the song even more better....

Back
Top Bottom