New Slaughter House (Joey, Royce, Joel, Crooked)

Originally Posted by FaBoLoUs22

^^haha i dunno, it's hard to call it
they all came hard, pause pause pause pause pause
roll.gif
Not imo. Joell clearly got it. Followed by Crooked/Royce then Joey.

^he clearly had the best flow on the song, which made up for him being the weakest on the track lyrically. That was a shiity verse for Royce standards...he gotate on that track by everybody.

I had Crooked taking it, then Joell...starting to side more towards Joell now tho. His PS4/Atari line is Facebook status worthy lol...

edit - oh...this a new damn song. I thought you was talkin bout the old one...this one Joell > Crooked >> Joe > Royce...Joell and Crooked damn nearmaxed on that. Joe just opted for the wordplay and flow on this, which i appreciated. Two subpar verses from Royce...

I dont know why ya'll keep comparing these guys, they are all on the same level. Except for Joey, who can actually make a whole track and keep youinterested. Take this for what it is, great music!!

budden needs to step his rap game up. i thought i would never type those words either

Onslaught:
crooked
ortiz
royce
budden

Slaughterhouse:
ortiz
nino
royce
budden
crooked

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

^he clearly had the best flow on the song, which made up for him being the weakest on the track lyrically. That was a shiity verse for Royce standards...he got ate on that track by everybody.

I had Crooked taking it, then Joell...starting to side more towards Joell now tho. His PS4/Atari line is Facebook status worthy lol...
already is for me

budden needs to step his rap game up. i thought i would never type those words either
I was kinda talkin to someone bout this the other day..

I don't think that he needs to step up or that anything is weak...more so..

he's just been killin every verse for a while now, it's almost gotten repetitive, and there is nothing he's gona say that just jumps out...it'sjust, ehh...It's Joe, he ripped...now who's next...

Originally Posted by allen3xis

he's just been killin every verse for a while now, it's almost gotten repetitive, and there is nothing he's gona say that just jumps out...it's just, ehh...It's Joe, he ripped...now who's next...

he's not coming off as wack by any means, but as far as quotables go, everyone >>> him.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Originally Posted by allen3xis

he's just been killin every verse for a while now, it's almost gotten repetitive, and there is nothing he's gona say that just jumps out...it's just, ehh...It's Joe, he ripped...now who's next...

he's not coming off as wack by any means, but as far as quotables go, everyone >>> him.

easily...

i dont know Joe Budden sounding like a whole bunch of blah blah punch then blah blah punch.these other ___'s is settingyou up right with them QUOTABLES/FLOW
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Joell is a god on the mic, right now. After hearing that freestyle and this, dude has turned into a problem. I mean I liked the Bodega Chronicles but he isspitting some raw, raw $@*$.

I think one of the problems is the other three rappers all have multiple flows...
While Budden has that one tedious flow...

Joell clearly won this one and I'm a Joe fan. I think Royce edged him out on this one also. I'm waiting for Joey to explode on one of these tracks likeI'm used to hearing.

is it me or is Royce not spittin on these tracks? Sound like dude been straight coasting thru these tracks...Im not hearing it from the N'.

Crook being crook...
eek.gif

Ortiz did his thing but the flow could've been better.
grin.gif

Crook>Royce>Joel>Joe (on track)

Budden fell asleep on this and Crooked spitting right after him didn't help his cause.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

is it me or is Royce not spittin on these tracks? Sound like dude been straight coasting thru these tracks...Im not hearing it from the N'.

I agree but his flow/wordplay making up for that

that N' straight coasting though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom