New Sneaker Game! video. HILARIOUS.

At 1st I was like
indifferent.gif
But then
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Am I alone or does he remind you of Maze from kixandthecity.com?

Originally Posted by Uptempo81

At 1st I was like
indifferent.gif
But then
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Am I alone or does he remind you of Maze from kixandthecity.com?
lolol...I remember him doing some crazy stencil and spray paint thingy and him guaranteeing it would break necks i think on some other video some time ago...This one was much easier to get round! but still stupid!
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Yo, I just got like one questions like, what's it guna be like when you're at the crosswalk and I step up with my 2010's with hunned dolla billz taped on the inside of them and you're standing there in your fusion 8's. You probably ask me some dumb stuff right there like, "Yo dawg, what's the difference between 2010's with hunned dolla billz taped on the inside and Fusion 8's? Like 570 dollas sock sucka, beat it.

roll.gif
roll.gif

anybody else considering doing that with their 2010s?
i might do it but I'll probably add some colour with some Canadian bills - maybe a red $50. haha!

roll.gif
roll.gif
 This dude is funny. I remember when he painted the nike air on the black cement IIIs. People are doing all kind of crazy stuff with that hole on the 2010s. they are really putting it to good use. I guess the hole wasn't such a bad idea after all
laugh.gif

Lol kinda random but can someone post that oreo 6 video when the guy says "I got my miiiiiiiilk and coooooookies"

Back
Top Bottom