NEW South Park! Tonight 10pm......."Butters' Bottom #!%+%"

Key-Shawn
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yolanda, what a name
laugh.gif

Hilarious episode, you know what I am saying?

Episode was brilliant... Butters changing the pimp game, the undercover cop, the evidence bag, the marriage
laugh.gif

Great episode tonight. Butters was classic and the cop scenes were over the top.

Hilarious.

i LOVE this episode. The cop scenes were classic, especially the ending. And Butters calling everyone a %%#$$ and trying to recruit %%+*....Its just too much.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Side note: Did anyone see the hidden alien?

Maybe it's because I'm sick, but I don't think I laughed as much as you guys. Butters was pretty funny, but there have been much funnier episodes.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Maybe it's because I'm sick, but I don't think I laughed as much as you guys. Butters was pretty funny, but there have been much funnier episodes.
idk man I have watched every episode from day 1 and I think I can honestly say this is top 5 for me

Originally Posted by jrp44

idk man I have watched every episode from day 1 and I think I can honestly say this is top 5 for me
I don't know about all that. But I'm watching the re-run right now and it's pretty damn good, but i don't see it cracking my top10

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by jrp44

I don't know about all that. But I'm watching the re-run right now and it's pretty damn good, but i don't see it cracking my top 10
ehhh maybe you're right...watching it again now... Top 10 for me though not top 5

Back
Top Bottom