New Special Edition T.M.X Elmo = FLOP!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

smh.gif
at you guys for shopping at walmart...

Lame
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

smh.gif
at you guys for shopping at walmart...

are you serious son? walmart is where its at my dude

walmart has run many a small stores out of business. from the pov of one professor, superstores like these destroy local economies and communities.

edit:
on_line.gif
iLLscan beat me to it.

^^ so if ur a small store...u wouldnt wanna get as big as walmart? i think ud sell cheaper products just so u can buy customers...its a business man....walmart is crack

it sucks working there but im pretty sure none of us do... why spend more money somewhere else when wal mart aint goin no freakin* where anyway? remembermicrosoft was this big huge monopoly? or so they said? them small companies = east coast rap...wal mart = the south... u know where im goin... they justhatin... its business... wal mart is not in business to seek the best for its employees... the only good thing they got is the stock matchin but its abusiness... they make money... they make money fast... and they're international...

I don't know about you guys, but here in NY, there are NO Walmarts in the "hood" or anywhere near the "hood".

And almost every WM out in the burbs is located next to.... yup, another name-brand superstore. Target. Costco. Sears. Home Depot. Best Buy. CC. Etc.

So someone will have to break down to me what it's like in other parts of the country. Cuz I'm not getting the whole crushing small businesses/ruiningcommunities bit.

Like I said, if the WM in other parts of the country are set-up like the ones here in NYC (only out in the burbs and only surrounded by other superstores),then I need some clarification on how WM is this big bad mean wolf.

seriously bro you can cop groceries, your outfit for the week, car parts, and then gardening accessories. IS THERE ANYTHING WALMART CANT DO?
Thats the only thing walmart cant do, at least not for a NTer....
tongue.gif

notice how outfit is singular while we all know a week is 7 completely different days... somebody's dirty(no liscous)
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom