New Store + Downtown Richmond = "ftwrk, inc."

"No fake sneakers allowed"

Welp. There goes 1/2 of Richmond...............................................................

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

I think it is time for me to make the ride up 64 and see what the store is like. I do have a suggestion for your website, why display only 4 items at a time? Igave up on looking because i had to hit next too many times.

I just left the store an hour ago...

That's how y'all do?

Oh, Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

lol.

We have a gang of new stuff just in time for our Black Out Weekend. The last 2 Ek5obition shirts are for the ladies. Happy Holidays and see you Friday

Lemar & Dauley

Rogue Status

Akomplice

Ek5obition

a href="http://img18.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=84823_DSC01547_122_928lo.jpg" target=_blank>
th_84823_DSC01547_122_928lo.jpg

Originally Posted by RedMan

I think it is time for me to make the ride up 64 and see what the store is like. I do have a suggestion for your website, why display only 4 items at a time? I gave up on looking because i had to hit next too many times.
Just fixed it. Thanks for the suggestion. When are you stopping through?

If you remember how quick the last shipment went, you would get down here quickly. We have stuff for the fellas and ladies. Kid Robot

Reason The ladies always say we show them no love. We have new KidRobot and Married to The Mob just for you. Kid Robot Married To The Mob

Ready Set GO!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for coming out to Konkrete Jungle and the Dance Off. Don't forget about Little Brother this Wednesday December 5th. Tickets are stillavailable at the Toad's Place box office for $15. See you there.

Once again a great turn out last night at the Little Brother show. If you weren't there you missed a good one. This Friday is first friday and of course weare hosting something at the store. Come through and enjoy good art, music and refreshments. It's also DJ Shermski's birthday. http://photobucket.com

If you didn't stop by this weekend you didn't miss out on the sale from the flyer listed above. It extends all the way until Christmas Day.
Also, thanks again for making another memorable First Friday. Happy Birthday Sherm

Sometimes. Just sometimes. I wish I wasn't so late. Ima have to taka trip and come down and check yall out.

Happy New Year to everyone. The holiday season has been crazy for us. We haven't had much time to update you with new product. We have a lot of new stuffin that should be available on the website by Wednesday.

Also, FRIDAY IS FIRST FRIDAY!!!!!! Stop through the store and chill. (literally, it's going to be cold as hell)

Damn!!!!! We forgot!!! It's First Friday. You know the routine. Stop through see some good art, hear some good music, drink some good drink. See youlater!!!

Back
Top Bottom