New Store in DFW

This is the new store coming to DFW in Irving, Tx. (515 Irving Blvd).check out the myspace and add me onto your friends
myspace.com/mostwantedtexas
the website is under construction and we will be opening very soon(hopefully before christmas)

Any support is much appreciated

i see that you are going to have alot of brands but Jordan doesnt appear to be one of them unless its under NIKE

^^^No I'm sorry to say that we do not have a jordan brand account (it could be in the works, who knows). But we will definetely have clothing to match yourjordans through our variety of lines..thanks for the support though.

I got fam in Dallas so I will be paying a visit often.
You guys should get down here next week for our sneaker summit.
We have several hundred people coming from all over Texas and beyond.
It would be a great way to promote your stores grand opening, especially if your going to do blogs and phone orders.
Dope Name! Good Luck!

We might be opening this friday or saturday guys..i will let u know...the construction is finished we are just waiting on our software, phones, fixtures, etc.

Definitely let us know. My homie is going up there on Sunday to do the family holiday thing.

Originally Posted by HotKicks247

We might be opening this friday or saturday guys..i will let u know...the construction is finished we are just waiting on our software, phones, fixtures, etc.
It gives me an excuse to visit my sister-in-law up there. The TEXAS triangle is expecting alot HotKickz247.

We are trying our hardest to open this saturday guys....new crooks and castles belts, backpacks, and duffle bag in as well....super hot...remember patience isa virtue

MOST WANTED OPENS TODAY...WE WILL OPEN AT 5PM AND CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT..GET SOME HOLIDAY SHOPPING DONE AND CHECK US OUT..THIS IS NOT THE GRAND OPENING HOWEVER..ITWILL BE A BIT MORE SPECIAL

we open for good now kadoma..monday 12-8 closed christmas and the 30th for the summit.......our regular hours our 12-8 mon-fri 12-6 sunday

The store is dope. Frankie and Mike are good peoples. Thanks to Rob from 610 Premium for all the support. Stop by the store ASAP!

Thats 6twelve Premium but it's all good. Thanks for the love!!! NUCLEUS ONE wrote:
The store is dope. Frankie and Mike are good peoples. Thanks to Rob from 610 Premium for all the support. Stop by the store ASAP!

We are really excited to have you guys down for the H-Town Summit this weekend.
Lets see what you got!

I dropped in yesterday, they came correct with the clothes. The shoes were limited but their in the process of getting their accounts so its all good/b+

Yea i'll definately co-sign Most Wanted. Them dudes is offical. Place looks great and clothes and jackets were fire. They're just starting off andwaiting to get all their accounts so gotta be patient but it looks like its definately goin' to be worth the wait.

Back
Top Bottom