pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good but, the chili sauce is better at the oriental food marts btw.....

I always look forward to that bottle whenever I take any chicken to go.....

i was mad as today because i went to micky ficky today got my nuggets asked for the chili sauce bouced to the crib popped in a dvd opened the bag took my nuggets out and then took out my sweet and sour sauce 
mad.gif

mad.gif

McDonalds in Korea had this back in '06 when I was stationed there. They also had these hot wings that were CRACK!

chick tried to play me and not put it in the bag, had to hit her with that "excuse me miss but ahhh..." lol

When I went up for some the chick said "sorry sir, only 2 per 10 pc meal". I understand charging for it if you just walk outta nowhere, but asking for like one extra is too much?

Tastes like sweet and sour sauce from jack in the box tbh. just thicker with chili flakes.

I like it but it aint nothin but the sauce Wendy's put on the Asian Sweet n Spicy boneless "wings" I can't complain tho, I can get the sauce from two different spots now aeeeyyyy

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

McDonalds in Korea had this back in '06 when I was stationed there. They also had these hot wings that were CRACK!

we have both in Thailand... Chili sauce has its own dispenser right next to the ketchup.. not just mcdonalds tho, kfc too
pimp.gif

some stuff out here is crazy... pizza huts menu.. all the different seafood pizzas
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

we have both in Thailand... Chili sauce has its own dispenser right next to the ketchup.. not just mcdonalds tho, kfc too
pimp.gif

some stuff out here is crazy... pizza huts menu.. all the different seafood pizzas
eek.gif

Yeah other cultures do have some crazy menus. Pizza hut in Korea had a sweet potato pizza. never tried it but ...
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom