New T.I "Yeah Ya Know (Takers)" King Uncaged

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That beat is nice.

Gotta say, I'm a little disappointed in the direction TI took after being released tho'.

"Prison ain't change me, it made me worse, like Pac"...yeah ok.
grin.gif

One cat I thought could go beyond this WWE +#$* but nope. He should've named his album Relapse instead of Em.

never liked ti with the fast flow, he's just not built for it

beat is cool, not as ill as yall making it seem

i'll give the mixtape a listen but it's looking like the industry is over ti already and he's struggling for a hit like 50 cent

doesn't seem his next album will be moving units either

Originally Posted by All Ready

i'll give the mixtape a listen but it's looking like the industry is over ti already and he's struggling for a hit like 50 cent

hell you talking about?

And the beat is bonkers, especially when they hit with that hymn/hum part.

???
explain....

remove the guitars, and this song is straight. Its entirely too mainstream or something. This track belongs on T.I. vs. T.I.P.... Whatever happened to the Urban Legend... 
nerd.gif
  someone re-cage the king...
tired.gif

This will sound good in the whip, and when im poppin bottles in the club... I'm also hearing the toomp cymbal ride... 7/10

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

hell you talking about?

And the beat is bonkers, especially when they hit with that hymn/hum part.
Agreed.
TIP ain't struggling for a hit at all, son gonna come back strong.  Just how people were on here saying Jeezy was done cause of Gucci & Waka, then Trap or Die 2 dropped and nobody questioned Jeezy anymore.

After F a Mixtape drops ya'll gonna see....

Originally Posted by Air Jordan XII

remove the guitars, and this song is straight. Its entirely too mainstream or something. This track belongs on T.I. vs. T.I.P.... Whatever happened to the Urban Legend... 
nerd.gif
  someone re-cage the king...
tired.gif
REMOVE THE GUITARS?! how bout u remove urself from this planet...
indifferent.gif

I'm not an avid listener when it comes to TIP, but I mess with this.

Is this supposed to be a single from the album? or a maybe its just a track off of the "Takers" soundtrack?

this straight, I like "Im Back" better tho...and TIP must be callin all the shots involving "Takers", movie preimere got tossed around so much and now its the same week as his album....boss!

Back
Top Bottom