New to NT!!! Here is most of my stuff!!!

Thanks alot guys for the props and the welcome to the forum. I got alot of reading on NT and catching up to do but I will be around.

I wear a mens size 13. My wife is a 6Y. When I was posrting some of hers snuck in. I was just hurrying and hitting copy and paste. I didn't intend for hersto be in there but now that I look at it I think I will add the rest of hers sometime.

nice collection! Jkidds
smokin.gif

damn your collection took up like the whole page lol. im assuming your a size 7-7.5, ahh wish that was my size. nice collection, loving the safari am 87's

Thanks Guys.

I got the J.Kidd's at a little flea market type place DS for $40 bucks or so. I love those finds.

I try to keep them all clean

I post in CK alot. I love that group alot but not all love me there lol. I have met some really cool cats from there tho that is good to have on your team.

I really like stabs and AM's alot. I just got some Stabs and 90's in the mail today. So I will be updating soon.

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

info on these please.

pm me the info please

8fesp01.jpg
they have them at neo 39 in pasadena, i can find out what sizes they have, let me know.

BTW, can I get a few more pics for a better look of your Air Zoom Trainer FT's? Thanks!

Yes you can^^^ when I take pics for the updates in the next few days I will get a few better ones of those.

Back
Top Bottom