New to the sneaker game

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
 welcome to the shoe game

Thanks, I'm in high school and i finally have a job, but I aint got a clue on where to get some j's

I heard HoH is the place to go for releases.. for my first pair im trying to cop the retro 11 "breds"  

I heard HoH is the place to go for releases.. for my first pair im trying to cop the retro 11 "breds"  

HoH is only necessary for certain releases. Unless its convenient to you, or you need an exclusive shoe, you can cop general releases from all the normal shoe retailers listed above.

Do you actually like the Black/Red XI's? Or are you looking to get them cause they're the big release?
Just FYI, those are gonna be a beast to get, there are other models of J's that might be an easier place to start

HoH is only necessary for certain releases. Unless its convenient to you, or you need an exclusive shoe, you can cop general releases from all the normal shoe retailers listed above.

Do you actually like the Black/Red XI's? Or are you looking to get them cause they're the big release?
Just FYI, those are gonna be a beast to get, there are other models of J's that might be an easier place to start

Like the 3M Spizikes.

:lol:

Anyways, if your very first purchase of J's will be the 11s next month, I'd go out to the B/Red 4s release to test the waters.

They were the first pair i layed eyes on

Just starting the "game" and already on the go for the biggest release of the year. Trauma. I think you should go for the black cement 4s before these like future said, or at least the cool grey IX.

Already know about mars too?

Anyway, good luck starting out. Tell your wallet to brace itself, because once you get the thrill of getting the newest js you just can't stop. And if you aren't really into kicks like you think you may be you could spend the next 20 years of your life pursuing that same thrill month after month. Next thing you know your 40 years old with 150 pairs of js and you hate them.

That's my words of wisdom for you! Welcome to the game

:lol:

For some, it is an addiction. But yeah, I'd test out the waters with a few other releases before the apocalypse breaks loose on the 23rd. (Bred XI release).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom