::New Track: J. Cole & BIG K.R.I.T. & Kendrick Lamar - They Ready.::

His delivery felt a little off on this IMO. but I only listen to this once.
dope track. Cole came through behind the boards. I hope these guys collab more often.
It's interesting, because it has such a KRIT feel to the beat, you woulda thought he produced it.

Song is cool... I thought Cole had the best verse... Krit part of the verse with his country slang was the best, but I ain't feeling the Kendrick like the rest of you guys.
I don't know what it is about dude, but I'm not hearing what everyone else is going :wow: about... Kendrick that is.

This

Actually after listening to the verses more closely this song definitely wasn't made this year and I don't think Kendrick was on the original version either.

Should've left it that way and put it on Cole or Krit's album instead of DJ Khaled's :smh:

when this album releases. I will give DJ Khaled a $1.29 for this track and thats it.

Song is cool... I thought Cole had the best verse... Krit part of the verse with his country slang was the best, but I ain't feeling the Kendrick like the rest of you guys.
I don't know what it is about dude, but I'm not hearing what everyone else is going
eek.gif
about... Kendrick that is.
Cosign that to the fullest, I really want to like it but its just not happening at all

Back
Top Bottom