New Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Trailer-HD

The Fallen
pimp.gif
Glad they kept the flames, even if it's only for a while

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

That looks amazing. Who the hell was that huge one wheel dude at the end?

Devestator (the Constucticons), and that should be "6 dudes" put together...hopefully
ohwell.gif
I couldn't complete my set no matter how hard I tried finding those toys. I think I had 3/6 of them.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I hope this movie is less cheesy than the 1st, previews give the flick a darker feel though should be
pimp.gif
Same thing I was thinking.

yo, i aint have no transformers that looked like them joints
smh.gif
laugh.gif

+%%# look bonkers though! Optimus Prime headlocking that big wheel thing at the end
eek.gif

give it a few years n's will have that size wheels on their rides
laugh.gif

Yeaaaaaaa the first one was goood, and they had a fairly low budget. No budget problems this time, so this movie might be the best thing for 09!!!! co-signalready!!

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

That looks amazing. Who the hell was that huge one wheel dude at the end?

Devestator (the Constucticons), and that should be "6 dudes" put together...hopefully
ohwell.gif

This is movie Devastator. How you go from that to this?
sick.gif

dsc01774.jpg

although I'll reserve judgment until I actually see him move in the movie
2nk57pd.jpg

I guess the glowing green thing in the face makes a diff because this one is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Its coming to IMAX
smile.gif
Can't wait.

Ima be the first in line for that best believe LOL. I can't wait for this movie to finally come out. That trailer was ill

I didnt see any Audi R8, but if its there then I believe its the new barricade i believe

I can't believe people are finding ways to complain about movies they haven't even seen yet. When the first one came out, everyone thought it was goingto suck because the robot designs were so different. Hey, if you want the old ones, then go watch the animated movie. The fact is they updated them and paidplenty of homages to the originals. And as for the number of robots in the movie, go watch the animated one again and tell me it wasn't overrun withtransformers. How is this any different? It's a movie about TRANSFORMERS. Not HUMANS. I'd expect them to pack as many as possible into it.

people are too quick to judge sometimes. how can you expect the robot designs in these movies to be like the OG versions, when they would look ridiculous inthe present day.

on a lighter note, i'm real excited to see this movie. the huge robot is Demolisher, one of the constructicons, so it's going to be interesting to seehow big Devastator is going to be compared to the others.

yeah man, nothing new here. People will always judge quickly and always let their nostalgia take over common sense, sometimes
laugh.gif
I'm positive we'll be arguing over the same things in a couple ofyears when part 3's about to drop

Back
Top Bottom