New Trap Mix Leak: Pitbull, Britney, and Will.I.Am

Peep the video below. 

I ain't even tryna argue tho. I post here because I have a passion for ALL types music and certain things I like and decide to share are in hopes someone else will too. I post things that are "me", not trying to fit in or impress anyone. You don't have to like it. Maybe some people here will.  
wink.gif

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken."

Last edited:
"Trap" music is taking lex luger drums and adding them to songs and acting like it's a new song. Brought to you by the DJs who were making dubstep remixes 6 moths ago and electro mixes 18 months ago. They'll find a new wave by the Fall. They always do.

"Trap" music is taking lex luger drums and adding them to songs and acting like it's a new song. Brought to you by the DJs who were making dubstep remixes 6 moths ago and electro mixes 18 months ago. They'll find a new wave by the Fall. They always do.
EDM Trap is mad corny, yo. 

This version of "trap" is awful. I hate all this "let me take BMF and splice in some techno and kesha vocals" sounding mess. Unless its 1am at some club, but trying to hear this when my mind is right :lol:

Back
Top Bottom