New Wale featuring Rihanna - Contemplate (Mods move to the Official Wale thread)

http://thehiphopupdate.bl...rihanna-contemplate.html

http://www.divshare.com/download/8894419-72d

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The beat =
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

How is Wale getting all these SUPERSTARS on his tracks.

Honestly, Wale notthing special musically.
Money + Connections can accomplish miracles. ..dude was the house band for the VMAs for god sakes...

lol.. instead of getting upset, why don't you actually listen to Wale's material and see why people are @*%*%%$ with dude?

Wale definitely seems to know the right people in the industry... but its not like any of his success now is undeserved. i dunno why dudes keep frontin like hedoesn't have 5 hot mixtapes.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

lol.. instead of getting upset, why don't you actually listen to Wale's material and see why people are @*%*%%$ with dude?

Wale definitely seems to know the right people in the industry... but its not like any of his success now is undeserved. i dunno why dudes keep frontin like he doesn't have 5 hot mixtapes.

I'm tired of seeing you in all those Wale threads, you always have some bulls*** to say about Wale. You talk about how great his music is and blah blah.Relax, he's ok at best. The reason why he gets all these features and all the promotion right now is cause his manager KNOWS EVERYONE. I can't rememberhis name but he has all the connections. The best part is how is son all over awards shows and TV but the cat has 0 buzz right now....hmmmmm

I never understood why people who dont like Wale's music open Wale threads...
smh.gif

But to each its own...I guess

Back
Top Bottom