eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

He went IN on this. Best I've heard from Weezy in a longgg while.
Dedicated to Michael Phelps btw.
This > "Kobe Bryant"

The other song that leaked today "Told Yall" is flames as well.

wow
eek.gif
eek.gif
this is the Wayne that I like

with Kobe Bryant and now this it seems like the old Wayne is returning

this is the first time since 2 years ago, that I actually liked 2 wayne songs in a row haha

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

this is the first time since 2 years ago, that I actually liked 2 wayne songs in a row haha
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i havnt added a wayne song to my itunes since hustler musik

This + Told Ya'll + Kobe Bryant, is best from wanye in a long while.
pimp.gif

I like the direction hes going.

its straight
wink.gif
, whut did you expect, its wayne....he's one or thEmost confident swaggered out rappers ever! it'll take someone to knock him off of his high horse for him to go beast mode like the Sqad Up - Dedication 2dayz

hint hint.....Drakes on ur heels buddy (and no! i am so not a Drizzy Stan..
sick.gif
, just recognizing talent and giving credit where its due)

Wayne is a master at rhyming words that shouldn't rhyme.... he came correct on this.
pimp.gif

What's the name of the song where he says, "I walk on the lot & walk away w/ Mercedes","I go to Earth when Mars gets boring","It's Weezy baby **% & I'm an animal & I don't need security, I need fan patrol" etc.... he got off

Is he coming out with a mixtape or some %!++ cause he has mad solo tracks then a couple with Juelz...

^^^30 pages in less than 24hrs on a song that's not even a single is a loss??? Looks like he has everones attention to me.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

What's the name of the song where he says, "I walk on the lot & walk away w/ Mercedes","I go to Earth when Mars gets boring", "It's Weezy baby **% & I'm an animal & I don't need security, I need fan patrol" etc.... he got off

"The Leak"
It's Lil Twist feat. Wayne (Def had to cut out the Twist verse)

^ play it in the whip....this song got me hyped...not as much as fab - breathe...but still..this is piffery

Originally Posted by dunnyy

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

What's the name of the song where he says, "I walk on the lot & walk away w/ Mercedes","I go to Earth when Mars gets boring", "It's Weezy baby **% & I'm an animal & I don't need security, I need fan patrol" etc.... he got off

"The Leak"
It's Lil Twist feat. Wayne (Def had to cut out the Twist verse)

"She wanna read my tattoo's like a m*&^fkin story, thats another F'n story,
but ima get to that lata, you don't what your INFO and call me mr.dater
or you can call me its the greatest or for short just the greatest
I swear I walk right on the lot and bought the longest mercedes"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom