New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

20191227_161515.jpg

maybe its the addition of the articulated zoom?

didnt the kyrie price go up too when they added that from 4 to 5?

I think so...4 was $120, 5 and 6 are $130

But the WN was $125 with fuse and full length zoom, 0.2 was $125 with injected phylon and forefoot bag and decent layered synthetics.

I guess it's just a natural price hike in the progression of a signature. Paid a lot more for some CP3s years ago with half the tech.

I have narrow feet and didn't even feel the strap. Pretty sure I completely forgot it was there.

I have narrow feet and didn't even feel the strap. Pretty sure I completely forgot it was there.

Half size down.

but that’s good to hear. Ugh besides the Air Jordan VIII I can’t do straps. They hacksawthe top of my feet. Lookin forests to trying these out.

Is tomorrow's drop a limited or wider release? I've scrolled through some and haven't seen. If someone posted it though sorry I missed it.

It's a GR release, probably not a "super" GR...but they already did the early access thing on Nike+

Yeah everyone who wants should be able to buy but I wouldn't sleep on it waiting for discount.

Similar to Giannis 1 All Bros, Jordan 34 Blue Void or KD 12 90s kid.

Am I the only one who feels like these run bigger than the 0.2s?

I went with the same size I had in 0.2s, and while they felt great just waking around in them, when I laced them up to hoop in them, my feet were swimming all over the place. Couldn’t lock them down for the life of me.

Can’t figure out whether I just need to go 0.5 down, double sock, or whether this unfortunately just isn’t the shoe for me. Really hoping it’s not the latter, because I really want to like them.

Am I the only one who feels like these run bigger than the 0.2s?

I went with the same size I had in 0.2s, and while they felt great just waking around in them, when I laced them up to hoop in them, my feet were swimming all over the place. Couldn’t lock them down for the life of me.

Can’t figure out whether I just need to go 0.5 down, double sock, or whether this unfortunately just isn’t the shoe for me. Really hoping it’s not the latter, because I really want to like them.

Go half size down. I did the same and they felt great. I got to test them out and I dig them. This zero noise colorway may not be copped but I’m all in for the heartbeat colorway.

Back
Top Bottom