New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

D7861EA8-F12F-4E67-BC75-059BDFEA5BA0.jpeg
D015445A-756F-4F0B-8C21-BD3A15558CB2.jpeg

I got the White Noise colorway at release and have been able to clock about 10 hours of gametime so far. Here's my thoughts performance-wise:

Fit - These run wider than your standard Nike shoe. To me, this is a great thing. As a wide footer who wears ankle braces when playing, I'm pretty happy with this. The use of a tongue instead of a bootie means it can accomodate more different foot widths. The ankle pillows help the foot feel secure in the shoe.

Traction - I play on a fairly dusty court and so far, the only shoes where I don't have traction issues are the Curry 2's. These grip better than average, but they're not at God-tier. I'm still wiping a lot, but so is everyone else.

Support - The use of the strap and over-under-lace loops help the shoe feel secure laterally. Plenty of layers of support despite the lower cut than the WNZ0.2's.

Cushion - Forefront feels like a more subdued, lower-to-the-ground version of the WNZ0.2's, but still has enough so that landings aren't jarring or painful. More than adequate for a guard, in my opinion.

I'm enjoying them a lot, and have no regrets over this purchase.

They got the Dream's two championship trophies on the tag, pretty cool.

I really like Russ but I don't think the man's ever going to win a chip.

I got the White Noise colorway at release and have been able to clock about 10 hours of gametime so far. Here's my thoughts performance-wise:

Fit - These run wider than your standard Nike shoe. To me, this is a great thing. As a wide footer who wears ankle braces when playing, I'm pretty happy with this. The use of a tongue instead of a bootie means it can accomodate more different foot widths. The ankle pillows help the foot feel secure in the shoe.

Traction - I play on a fairly dusty court and so far, the only shoes where I don't have traction issues are the Curry 2's. These grip better than average, but they're not at God-tier. I'm still wiping a lot, but so is everyone else.

Support - The use of the strap and over-under-lace loops help the shoe feel secure laterally. Plenty of layers of support despite the lower cut than the WNZ0.2's.

Cushion - Forefront feels like a more subdued, lower-to-the-ground version of the WNZ0.2's, but still has enough so that landings aren't jarring or painful. More than adequate for a guard, in my opinion.

I'm enjoying them a lot, and have no regrets over this purchase.
I've come to a similar conclusion.

If you're a fan of the 2 you'll feel right at home with the 3. I own the 2 SE as well and that's pretty much a half step between the two.

The 3 is just a more minimal, refined lighter version of the 2.

Zoom isn't as thick but it's more encompassing north to south. And it's still a max cushion setup. There is plenty of bounce here.

I love how Russ's shoes have a strong association with the athlete. At a design level these feel like Westbrook's shoe. The signature comes through the layers and shapes in the materials, not plastering an eyeball logo everywhere.

Anybody seen a pair of Zer0.1's, who would ship to Europe? Running on my third pair now, and they are pretty beat up already so I'm worried about not getting them anymore.

Have been trying out other shoes as well, but the fit or overall performance is never on par with Zer0.1's. KD12, nope. Jordan XXXIV, nope. Anatomix Spawn, nope. Dame 5 comes close, same with GP Zoom Retro.

Thus is my absolute dream shoe, wish I would have stocked up on them back kn the day 😆

Okay, and the tag on the side says World 1, and you have 4 "RW" lives and a score of 0002300. And the back pull tag says World something too. Those are dope AF. I need these. Why do you do this to me Nike?!?!
russmario.png

MY GOODNESS!!!!!! These will be equivalent to the Why Not Zer0.2 Agassi PE for me. Still hurting about those but these right here!!!???? Man I want these bad. So many memories with Mario. Toad lining too!!

JS”

Back
Top Bottom