New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

6'3" 225 here and i've beaten the crap out of a pair and didn't get any cracking in the outsole.

Photo by Bleacher Report Kicks on July 22, 2020. Image may contain: shoes
I randomly grabbed this colorway yesterday after seeing it at a local store. Usually not a lot of Westbrook stuff in store around here and i'm a huge fan. Materials aren't quite as good as the regular pair. Just like a cheap mesh. However, this might be the most comfortable shoe I have worn in years and years. Definitely more so then the regular pair. Insoles seem like nothing special but the padding inside is amazing. If you are looking for a possible daily wearer or something you can beat..this is it. Have not left my feet in a day and a half and won't be anytime soon.

Also in this Rockets/Mavs game, Jeff Green has on the React Elevations, somebody is wearing the SE's and Russ has that new colorway of the Why Not SEs. Got the whole product line on display :lol:
D5EA7490-C4F5-43E7-BA48-B7267716CBF2.jpeg
B04177D8-1A2F-4F77-BAF2-F7CCDCE85650.jpeg

why not SE (weartest that appeared on the 34)

JS”

I need those. I know I aint gettin em but I need those. Damnit. Those are dope AF! I was looking on getty too but I have a saved search just for the sneaker pics and they haven't uploaded those specific ones yet. Mannnn why do I do this to myself :smh:

Anyone see a picture of Russ's kicks tonight anywhere? Could you post it or point me in that direction. I can't find em.

Anybody know where to find Russ's Nike shirt in this? (says Nike in Japanese I believe)

russnikeshirt.PNG

For example, you can see eastbay has some jordan slides with the same Nike graphic here.

He warmed up in these I guess, but he's playing in the diamonds yet again. I'm thinking about getting these but I watched a youtube review were a guy tweaked his ankle in them, and they do go kind of high for my tastes. That heel is something thick for balling in, but I may get em to rock casually.

Back
Top Bottom