New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

Jimmy Jazz not offering discounts on react elevations...
5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d.gif

Anyone have experience to share on Zer0.1 Chaos? My cousin who lives abroad has an pair of sz 12 he would like to get rid of, and he asked if I want them for hoops. Zer0.1s are definetely my GOAT performer, ticks all my boxes in traction, cushion and support departments.

I have had an pair of shrouded Zer0.1s, in both sz 11.5 and 12. 11.5s fit me RELLY snug, have to wear a thinner sock with them so they dont chafe my pinky toes to blisters. 12s leave me a little better wiggle room, need to have thick socks for them.

So what I would like know, if I have the Chaos in 12 from my cousin, would they fit me too big because there is no shroud to contain my feet?

The Red SEs released overseas. I guess I'm not supposed to live in the US, cause half the shoes and colorways I want get sent overseas for exclusive release there. Oh well. Guess I'll sit around and wait and see if they release in the U.S. in January or something. I suppose there's a chance they still release at 10am, but I highly doubt it. I should have known. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom