New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

Last two Why Not sigs I’ve had to half size down.

Im intrigued by these.

The black gold pair (and the Upbringings) are on footsites with a countdown for tomorrow.

Personally I like the one takes better. They look better (I & II) and the One Takes feel better to me than the Why Not Zer0.3s, though not better than the SEs.

The One Take 2 PFs worked pretty well for me shooting around, though they really are pretty stiff. Haven't had a chance to play half, much less full, so I don't know how they'd do in an actual game yet. But the Zer0.4s look like they're the takedowns, and the One Take IIs look like the sig. (again)

LeVert

1609897971449.png

bron.gif

The black gold pair (and the Upbringings) are on footsites with a countdown for tomorrow.

Personally I like the one takes better. They look better (I & II) and the One Takes feel better to me than the Why Not Zer0.3s, though not better than the SEs.

The One Take 2 PFs worked pretty well for me shooting around, though they really are pretty stiff. Haven't had a chance to play half, much less full, so I don't know how they'd do in an actual game yet. But the Zer0.4s look like they're the takedowns, and the One Take IIs look like the sig. (again)
I disagree. The One Takes are solid looking shoes and they are fine but the .3 and .4s definitely look like the premium shoe visually. I would be shocked if many people thought those were the Sig after seeing both. There's no way. You just happen to prefer the one takes.

I disagree. The One Takes are solid looking shoes and they are fine but the .3 and .4s definitely look like the premium shoe visually. I would be shocked if many people thought those were the Sig after seeing both. There's no way. You just happen to prefer the one takes.

You could be right man. I just think the last two why nots, even the Mario colorway that never released

1609942801919.png

still leave a lot to be desired. I get what they're going for though.

I look through the PEs of the .3s and sure, there's no accounting for personal taste, but the vast majority of them are hideous in my opinion. Got some for $45 on that FNL sale and still don't like em. But if you mean just the general bulkiness of the shoe and 'features' like the strap and the details, you're right. I get what you're saying.

I just feel like these look better

1609942976761.png

Than these

1609943108679.png

But like you said, to each his own.

Some college players have been wearing One Takes. UF's Anthony Duruji had on a nice primarily white pair with Gator colors as the highlights, and right now Elijah Harkless for the Sooners has on a similar pair with Oklahoma colors as the highlights. Some of the other players are wearing the jumpman 2 mids (react elevations).

Back
Top Bottom