New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

They are 80 on footlocker with the code. I thought you copped this CW when they first came out? You ran through the first pair already? Must be hard on sneakers man.

Ran them through the ground man. haha. I hoop like 3 times a week and a Sunday Pro Aim league.

There are quite a few lows on Eastbay with split color heels which makes me believe those colorways are a team bank similar to the pg 2.5 team

JS”

Still need to try these on.

Can anyone compare zoom in them to the zoom in the KD10?

9F344120-D8E5-4635-B8F1-551BC70A2F2E.png
These look like the previous “unshrouded” pair Russ wore but in a diff color. Was hoping maybe someone has a clearer pic of these. For reference he wore these at the RicoHines open run. Any help?

JS”

He went back to the CP3.X in the playoffs.

They're a dope sneaker on foot. If they would have gave the public better colorways or even release some of his Rockets PE's last season, we'd be hearing more about them.

Heads up Westbrook black/red cw is 55 and the navy/white cw 64 before taxes with shipping included on finishline with the code 25earlyaccess. Sizes seem to be going fast if you want in though and they are mostly from 10-12

Has anyone put these together with a modern casual fit?

EDIT: Mainly asking because I'm trying to find a reason to why or why not I shouldn't want to own a pair.

Back
Top Bottom