New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

https://www.nike.com/launch/t/behin...550&cjevent=9ca062c30e2a11e981df08210a240611/
Dv3iUtWX4AE4YKl.jpg

The shoe look like your putting a mr.potato head together. I get JB wants to go for the balencigia type of styling but as a consumer this just isnt it.

Sales rack galore, youll be stupid for paying retail.

These are my favorite sig shoe this season from a design standpoint. I hope the fit on these don’t let me down. $125 is pretty fair IMO

The shoe look like your putting a mr.potato head together. I get JB wants to go for the balencigia type of styling but as a consumer this just isnt it.

Sales rack galore, youll be stupid for paying retail.

Guess I'm stupid then, as I'm gonna grab a pair when they release. But I really don't care what others say as I buy what I like and not what is the "hyped" release or the IG shoe of the month. Some like these, some don't. Your in the latter. It's why they make vanilla, chocolate, cookie dough, cookies and cream, etc.

Guess I'm stupid then, as I'm gonna grab a pair when they release. But I really don't care what others say as I buy what I like and not what is the "hyped" release or the IG shoe of the month. Some like these, some don't. Your in the latter. It's why they make vanilla, chocolate, cookie dough, cookies and cream, etc.

I’m with both of you - I’m grabbing on release for performance curiosity but I know they’ll drop to half price soon too.

I think you do care, if you didn’t you wouldn’t have quoted me.

I say things like this spark and invoke peoples reactions. You took cookie out the cookie jar and got your hands caught in my trap.

Have a happy 2019....

I love the design of these, but I barely hoop anymore and feel like I wouldn't reach for them much on the casual tip so I'll appreciate from the sidelines.

Easily my favorite signature model visually from a newer athlete in years though.

Wish there was zoom in the heel. Might buy a pair when they go on sale and mod the shoes to have a heel zoom unit...

Back
Top Bottom