New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

russell-westbrook-of-the-oklahoma-city-thunder-shoots-the-ball-the-picture-id1076572772
host-ayyde-vargas-answers-questions-at-the-russell-westbrook-why-not-picture-id1088969782

russell-westbrook-arrives-at-his-why-not-zer02-sneaker-launch-on-01-picture-id1088969906

russell-westbrook-and-host-ayyde-vargas-answer-questions-at-his-why-picture-id1088968546

russell-westbrook-and-host-ayyde-vargas-answer-questions-at-his-why-picture-id1088969712

russell-westbrook-of-the-oklahoma-city-thunder-drives-to-the-basket-picture-id1076572518
russell-westbrook-of-the-oklahoma-city-thunder-drives-through-the-picture-id1076572232

russell-westbrook-of-the-oklahoma-city-thunder-drives-to-the-basket-picture-id1076572234
russell-westbrook-of-the-oklahoma-city-thunder-shoots-the-ball-during-picture-id1076572218

is it going to come with extra laces? looks like in the even, the shoes has those reflective-esque laces while in game russy has a black (flat/oval?) laces
players-wear-the-new-why-not-zer02-at-the-russell-westbrook-why-not-picture-id1088969892

sneakers-of-russell-westbrook-of-the-oklahoma-city-thunder-on-january-picture-id1076566500

^^ Could have been a rules compliance thing for him. I don't think you're supposed to have any reflective material on your shoes in the NBA.

^^ Could have been a rules compliance thing for him. I don't think you're supposed to have any reflective material on your shoes in the NBA.

This.

Melo has reflective materials on his M10’s and he got flagged for it. The flash from cameras was a distraction. Moreso than 3m.

I loved this sneaker from first site. I’m in on these. They’re funky yes, but in a good way. And in the last year I have become a big Russ fan. Support the Brodie.

to be fair i dont think/know for sure the laces are reflective, i just dont know what to call that pattern :lol: just reminds me of them

thats a good point though but it also never hurts to have extra laces either

Ok I'm super late to the party. but got a pair of the triple black 0.1 lows for $50 at local footlocker. Whoa. These were amazing. No need for break in for me. I did have a bear of a time putting them on initial try on...Soooo I went old man route and used a shoe horn. Easy. Has me excited to try on the 0.2. I usually hoop in the Harden Vol. 2 and 1. Also debating on picking up another pair since I have a Finishline reward to use.

Has it been confirmed what other stores are going to have these on the 10th? I'm guessing HOH? I only task as there is nothing on the launch locator on Footlocker Unlocked. I'm gonna need to try these on as that toe ox looks very low and snug.

:nthat:these actually look GOOD on his feet. The last ones looked dumb on him, maybe the flat midsole and sole design, toe shape, whatever it was..:sick:

so absolutely nothing on the heel? westbrook probably has a full zoom PE

if its a performance beast, they could look like monarchs for all i care

Definitely believe the full zoom PE statement. That goes for the Kyrie's, PG's, along with Kobe when he was playing.

Thought about colorblocking with these today. Really curious to see what type of "traditional" blocking they do. Hard to tell what other colors are going to look like since this initial colorway is somewhat of a Frankenstein

Back
Top Bottom