New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

wss is legit, despite the name warehouse shoe sale, they do sell authentic shoes and have a wide variety

it is all over here in socal and it used to be where i lined up to get retro jordans

None sneakerheads who love Pokémon would’ve been all over these.
Exactly even if nike had to pay licenses they would made that loss back in easily. Pokemon merchandise do sell

agree but i think that will also be expensive means
they have to pay some premium money to POKEMON since it's an existing on air anime licenses
does this mean, westbrook was a POKEMON fan/player
maybe he played the OG GameBoy Pokemon Red and Blue
We’re talking about a billon dollar corporation, they could easily buy licenses to sell the kicks to the public. Nike has done collabs with sony, and Microsoft and released products to public. Shouldn’t be difficult to do.

plus pokemon will license their products to anything and everywhere, the fee is probably not that big but then again i could see nike being cheap

it honestly feels like this line hasn't officially launched, the pg3's released later than this (i think) and already got several cw's out and as an actual general release, also feels like anything pg wears are gon' get a release while these all look like one-offs

The black camos are Japan only or Japan first?

Good question. The IG page says the 4th but doesn’t distinguish if the release is global or stateside. I would imagine they’d clarify if it wasn’t global but don’t hold me to that. Lol.

JS”

I hope pics of the lows leak soon. I want to see how they make them look.

I recently passed on doubling up on the launch colorway and I’m having big regrets lol.

JS”

039312F4-B57C-4D98-94B2-4644B8E9C0BF.jpeg

Man it it was just volt green on both shoes, I would have no problem copping.

Last edited:
Picked up the ASG this week. From the box to the performance, what a great shoe.

Zoom was amazing out the gate. Phylon in the heel also felt nice. Usually phylon is just another term for brick in my experience.

Feels like a premium model that should be closer to KD's price point.

Even though the WNZ1 wasn't Russ's vision, this is an impressive back to back.

I loved playing in these shoes(I got the BHMs at release), but I just had to send them back to Nike, unfortunately. The right forefront was making loud crunching/cracking sounds near the toes every time I took a step. It sounded like the Air pocket separating from the sole and I think it was only a matter of time until the outsole was going to rip.
I've had the shoes for about a month and only clocked around 10 hours of ball in them. Anyone with a similar experience?

(I say all this well knowing that I'll probably get another pair. it's just sad that I can't get the BHM's anymore.

I loved playing in these shoes(I got the BHMs at release), but I just had to send them back to Nike, unfortunately. The right forefront was making loud crunching/cracking sounds near the toes every time I took a step. It sounded like the Air pocket separating from the sole and I think it was only a matter of time until the outsole was going to rip.
I've had the shoes for about a month and only clocked around 10 hours of ball in them. Anyone with a similar experience?

(I say all this well knowing that I'll probably get another pair. it's just sad that I can't get the BHM's anymore.

Unfortunately, some people have been experiencing a problem with these:

Anyone experiencing the same problem In their after playing basketball in them?

Looks like the forefoot zoom air bag is causing the rubber to rip apart.

Im gonna assume its like the same problem people were having in the jordan 28.

But who knows maybe people are using their pair outdoors to play basketball for it to cause that defect.

Straight wild. Jordan brand has completely out done themselves on these PE. Part of me is totally appreciating and loving how they put everything together; while the other part of me is so bitter.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom