New Whip: So... I bought a Phantom Vol: Bulls Vs Blazers MJ Shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at the bespoke program RR has and its amazing, you can damn near ask for anything and they'll try and do it. 

But if you need a driver, I got you brah. 

nerd.gif

semi srs

Last edited:
Yea so housemaids AND chauffeur can floss with other people houses and whips

Last edited:
Damn the hate is serious on here as of late I guess guys been having too much spare time on hand

lol regular niketalk ish but in some way I opened myself up to this by posting. However I am not a chauffeur and I also do not spend mad time on here giving advice. I did those posts quite a long time ago and if all you could get from them is that I am some kind of fake you missed the message or the message was not intended for you; you simply just happened to tune in. I gave out some great advice on how to be your own boss in finance and most people just want someone to give them a check. Fact of the matter is I own several businesses and happen to do business with people on this board. 

Lol people think its this complex thing to run a hedge fund and how could you ever have time to post on a message board. its called time management and not being lazy. 

to the hating folk..... What is your view like when you look out the window

Last edited:
lol regular niketalk ish but in some way I opened myself up to this by posting. However I am not a chauffeur and I also do not spend mad time on here giving advice. I did those posts quite a long time ago and if all you could get from them is that I am some kind of fake you missed the message or the message was not intended for you; you simply just happened to tune in. I gave out some great advice on how to be your own boss in finance and most people just want someone to give them a check. Fact of the matter is I own several businesses and happen to do business with people on this board. 

Lol people think its this complex thing to run a hedge fund and how could you ever have time to post on a message board. its called time management and not being lazy. 

View media item 616044
View media item 616045
View media item 616059

Take a tagged pic bro. For all we know, that could be your boss' car, nomsayin' [/Sarcasm]

I always believed you man :lol:.

But seriously, what I like most about this thread is that there were a bunch of guys (myself included) who took this as motivation. No reason why he should be the only guy on here that's in a position to afford the type of cars he has

You know NT, they won't believe you til bank statements check stubs birth certificate and SSN are provided smh

Nice cars bruh.

I'm a seventeen year old kid, and Id like to take this time to try and get on

the right track and dodge the mistakes that those before me have made.

1.What do you do?

2.How'd you get into that profession (I.E. College, Grad School, Workplace)

So your a valet attendant?

Bro post tagged pics and maybe part of your car title with your name. Anyone can post window pics and us standing in front of random stranger cards.

Your trying to prove real hard talking bout what your view is like out your window,. Successful people dont have time for that

Gold St's whip game is on point :smokin Respect for this dude hustlin and making it in life. Did the deal go through with the Aventador roadster at Symbolic?

lol thats the funny thing I could stunt here all day and it would not matter because you do not know me. Because I post a picture i am trying hard, because i give advice i cant be successful i have too much time on my hands. I didn't bring this thread back, I simply replied to a question in it. 

Hope things work out. They can't just ship it to you? I'm sure they use JP Logistics to ship most if not all of their cars.

There's an Aventador here in SF in Verde Scandal. Haven't seen it in person but from what people are saying it shines bright under the sun and is a little more suttle than the Verde Ithaca.

Last edited:
OP is full of lies and bullcrap.

Come to my city and park my car for me! Here is a $10 tip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom