New Whip: So... I bought a Phantom Vol: Bulls Vs Blazers MJ Shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Son getting exposed! His LinkedIn profile is wild unprofessional too. Nothing about dude says successful hedge fund manager. And the name of he and BigLes PE fund, AG Warbucks? Pleeeaaase.

Stop it! Op posted a pic from his so called office window talking about what your view like from your office.

I exposed that, because actually he was using a virtual office and he doesn't have a real office top floor.

Think about it.

If a person buying 500k cara don't you think they will have a solid office and not a rented virtual office. Just atop and think about it.

Would you or do you think anybody else would trust this man with their money when he does Not in fact even have a office but a virtual rented office as front

Think about it. Just think. Dude bought 2 mil worth of cars but don't have a office but have rich people trusting him with their money.

The website we posted that shows his revenue is collected from records. All businesses pays taxes and it is gathered from various public sources so yeait may be a Little ooff but 3 million off? I don't think so

Site said businesses doing 100k annual in 2012

i respect the effort and the grind your putting forward but you need to get a life. :lol:

Last edited:
vince-carter-it-s-over-o.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lol at people saying get a life like hes been investigating for years... **** out of here with that bull ****

lol at people saying get a life like hes been investigating for years... **** out of here with that bull ****

so you would take time out your day to do the same, hey if the shoe fixs wear it homie.

It took 45 min for us to find this info. I crap 45 min away on the john

that's a completely different issue then

I didn't know surfing the internet = "so much time and effort" :rolleyes

What do you have to gain from "exposing" someone? People are quick to put someone else down but won't put forth an effort to improve their own lives.

so you would take time out your day to do the same, hey if the shoe fixs wear it homie.
Dog, cut it out. 

We all spend countless hours doing non-sense. 

Whether you're playing video games, online browsing, laying around watching television, or running your mouth on the phone with some yamp. 

There are very few people we know that have ZERO time on their hands to waste. 

Unless you got 4 kids and pregnant with another, you have time.

Dog, cut it out. 

Whether you're playing video games, online browsing, laying around watching television, or running your mouth on the phone with some yamp. 

I hear you I truly do, and I'm not trying to save OP or nothing bc if hes lying shame on him.

But what the hell I look like doing a background check on a bama I couldnt pick out of a suspect lineup. I don't know dude from a pile of **** why would I care to know if he's lying. If he is he's just lame as hell, and that's it. I personally would just feel corny for doing it for the lulz and e-frame or just in general. But hey...

roll.gif

Will wait for OP to explain himself. 

But didn't BigLes said he saw the whips? I'm sure he can chime in on this. 

Last edited:
dont get me wrong i do wanna know if OP is faking tho...but 9/10 he wouldnt show back in here.

I personally don't GAF what you do with your time either keeL but why you telling someone else how to spend their time and you got 100+ posts in "Thread about Yambs"?
laugh.gif

Dog, cut it out. 

Haha. I always say this.

But he has other sources of income. No way he teaming up with bigLescobar and being broke. I don't see it. But w/e I'll wait as this thread progresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom