New Whip: So... I bought a Phantom Vol: Bulls Vs Blazers MJ Shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
For 1 that car is UGLY as hell

2, I NEVER understood why in the hell someone would buy a car just to be driven in and not drive themselves.

I would of just bought a Bentley Continental GT, and stunt.

Number 3 it looks like a damn HEARSE...

No hate that's just my opinion.

Its not hate. Its sodium chloride.

2, I NEVER understood why in the hell someone would buy a car just to be driven in and not drive themselves.

haterrr
roll.gif

well damn...............

you still got the rari 599 you got not long ago still?

how much are lease payments on that phantom? if you dont wanna answer, i understand.

on and last, i feel SO poor right now.

Congrats again....On a side note I'm gna go drive my Murcielago on Forza 4 now.

This thread is pure motivation.

No offense taken

You buy a car to be driven when you are looking to make an impression. One that sets you apart business wise. The same way someone buys a limo and get driven around town

No offense taken

You buy a car to be driven when you are looking to make an impression. One that sets you apart business wise. The same way someone buys a limo and get driven around town

:lol: @ "No hate that's just my opinion." YEAAAH RIGHT. :rofl: Weather you know it or not, that's pure hate.

Also, if you have enough to afford a Phantom, you might work a lot/be occupied a lot. Phantom allows you to handle business while in transit unlike any other vehicle. You can plan meetings, etc all while being transported. I guess you would really have to have a business frame of mind to understand. And aesthetically, the care has a very classy and clean appeal to it. Again, you have to have that kind of taste to understand. It's probably not your fault.

$4388

Yes, I still have the 599 and the Porsche although I will likely sell the Porsche. That is a hard choice in itself. I really like having a convertible. I will figure it out somehow if a certain allocation to my fund gets made I will probably sell it and replace it with a SLS amg but that is not immediately in the plans

well damn...............

you still got the rari 599 you got not long ago still?

how much are lease payments on that phantom? if you dont wanna answer, i understand.

on and last, i feel SO poor right now.

Last edited:
if you bought this as a business car, terrible investment. 

whichever idiot(s) decides to sell you his or her business is in for a rude awakening. 

this car will lose half its value in 2 years. brake jobs are 3k each. oil changes are 1.5k. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom