New Whip: So... I bought a Phantom Vol: Bulls Vs Blazers MJ Shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you bought this as a business car, terrible investment. 

whichever idiot(s) decides to sell you his or her business is in for a rude awakening. 

this car will lose half its value in 2 years. brake jobs are 3k each. oil changes are 1.5k. 
Bruh....son just spent half a  mil on the whip alone 

Thats chump change

Lulz a brake job for a royce is how much I copped my car for, fml
laugh.gif
mean.gif

whichever idiot(s) decides to sell you his or her business is in for a rude awakening. 

this car will lose half its value in 2 years. brake jobs are 3k each. oil changes are 1.5k. 

Are you cousin Big Shasta ol boy was ridin with in that Ridin Spinners song? If so I see how you know bout it :smokin

I respect that opinion but it jumps to conclusions. This car will pay for its self with a 3 million dollar allocation to the fund (small money in the scheme of things)

You are speaking on what a waste of money it is yet you don't know what and how the financials break down... My fund grows monthly yet my expenses stay the same... I actually need expenses. Do you know what short term capital gains have changed to due to Obama care. (no I'm not a republican) taxation on ordinary income is rising I could go on and on. I want the depreciation, that's was the point of the lease.

Bigles and I had this discussion the decisions is more so predicated on the need for expenses.

CONGRATS O.P.!!!!! If you have the time take a four day excursion down to Sussex and watch the process of them hand building your car it will help you appreciate the craftsmanship and purchase that much more. Enjoy!!!

Okay I understand that, but you bought a Phantom while living in New York. The streets alone will ruin the suspension. You mentioned its like driving a boat. It's also like owning a boat. Regret will settle in a few months. 

Last edited:
I honestly expected more jealousy/haters in this thread.

Only thing I can possibly knock is your logo OP. Looks like one of those "design a logo contest" website joints

I can work knock something better out for you if you like...

Did this in a couple minutes

View media item 297724

Last edited:
WHAT THE ****!

Im a college freshman, and I want to be you. Respect to the highest.

:pimp:
Good stuff man.
Those with negative comments and not knowing OP's situation......... :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom