New Will Ferrel/ John C. Riley movie - Step Brothers- plz dont be another "semi-pro"

Looks funny.

BTW, was Semi-Pro that bad, because I was gonna see it with my homegirl but I don't want to waste $20.

Another movie? It seems as soon as one Will Ferrell movie drops another is being announced. There's probably trailers for Will Ferrell movies whileyou're waiting to watch a Will Ferrell movie. He must have enough money to pay his land lord now.

EDIT-After watching the trailer, I'm gonna see this movie.

laugh.gif
@ burying him alive.

Im real interested in watching this.

Yeah saw the trailer when I saw Semi-Pro. For anyone that wants to see Semi-Pro and not spend $20... Best Buy has the free movie money when you buy certaindvds. Just take the free movie money to the register and you can buy it for $5. Pretty good deal.

presequel:
hmm.

i didn't laugh once during the trailer. and i usually love all will ferrell movies.
Whatever spectrum you're on, I am on the complete opposite end of that spectrum. I have never seen a Ferrell movie I liked and I didn'tlike him (at ALL) on SNL, and I've never once saw a trailer of his and thought 'Boy that looks hilarious.'

This, though? This looks HILARIOUS.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom