NEW WOLVERINE Movie: anyone seen preview?

Ive been hearing talking about a new wolverine movie coming out - people said there are previews floating around. Cant seem to find them

anyone seen it?

Already saw the preview at comic con july 2008
happy.gif

is this the one with the bootleg looking gambit?
smh.gif

ima big gambit fan was disappointed with who they chose

Originally Posted by recognizAZ

going to the beginning. i like.

lets hope it doesnt bust word to star wars 1-3

There is nooooooooo chance. Star Wars totally sucked on every level.

Originally Posted by recognizAZ

going to the beginning. i like.

lets hope it doesnt bust word to star wars 1-3

There is nooooooooo chance. Star Wars totally sucked on every level.
its odd to see a character go back in time though. I can only remember star wars doing it and those episodes blew. What other films out there wentback in time as far as the story goes?

When is this coming out?

I almost forgot Gambit and Deadpool are in this movie
laugh.gif

They better have given Gambit the Cajun accent. and even though it's not Marvel studios, I hope they hint at Cap America or the SS Serum.

^^ I thought he was French or something...but I know he's a cajun from NO
from Marvel.com

Universe
Marvel Universe

Real Name
Remy Etienne LeBeau

Aliases
Death, Le Diable Blanc, formerly Robert Lord, Cajun

Identity
Publicly known

Occupation
Unknown; formerly thief, adventurer

Citizenship
U.S.A.

Place of Birth
New Orleans, Louisiana (presumed)

Known Relatives
Jacques LeBeau (foster grandfather, deceased), Jean-Luc LeBeau (foster father, deceased), Rochelle LeBeau (foster grandmother, deceased), Bella Donna Boudreaux(ex-wife), Henri

You guys should be more worried on who is playing Sabretooth since he was bigger part in the movie.
Wolverine looks bigger than Sabretooth.

yeah i was kinda mad that Storm took him out so easily in the first one, that Sabertooth was dope w/ the hair and the pitch black eyes and the animal manerismsbut this one doesn't seem crazy enough

save your judgments until the movie comes out. i think it's gonna be a lot better than the other xmen movies (but that's not saying much anyway sinceall three sucked pretty damn bad). they have a lot of characters and i'm pretty anxious to see all of em, especially ryan reynolds as Deadpool
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GG0tti

looks like some fan made clip.

word wasn't all of that footage from X-Men 1 & 2?

i gotta question for the comic heads, if Wolverine was created by the gov, he's not a mutant right? Was he just a normal guy before they startedexperimenting on him?

so i wonder if they filmed some of this during X2? the flashback scenes in this are from X2... anyone know if the dude who played stryker will be in this too?

Back
Top Bottom