New Years Eve in downtown Toronto?

Just a quick question...

I was looking at Toronto's NBA calendar and I saw that they play the Nuggets on new years eve...it so happens that I have a few friends that are Nuggetsfans and we are all underage in the US (all of us will be between 19-20).

I have to think there's something going on in downtown toronto usually during new years eve right? I figure me and my buddies (at least 6 of us) would goto the game and then just chill downtown after cause the ACC is right there.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to go/what to do? I would think we would leave Buffalo around 1-2ish and head up so we can get settled in a cheaphotel room.

^ Theres always a big New Years Eve bash at Nathan Philips Square with a bunch of performances and stuff like that.

If not; there are a lot of the clubs around Toronto celebrate, but I guess theyre always celebrating something
laugh.gif

Yeah downtown will be very busy the big festival will be at Nathan Phillips Square/City Hall, then of course millions of parties. I just don't like beingoutside in the cold for so long. But mossy you now gave me an idea about something to do on NYE (Nuggets Game).

nuggets game would be dope on new years..ill be in montreal, but mossy you should look up what events are going on at various clubs around the city. a ballgame + club is a good look.

I've been to a club during new years eve.
Never again.
WAAAAAY to busy, to the point where you can't move and enjoy yourself.

There's a lot to do in downtown Toronto on NYE.

Come on mossy, this aint Buffalo we're talking about
smh.gif

There's a reason why we're gonna steal your NFL team away from your city
laugh.gif

lol buffalo. i hear franco's chicken wings is the hot spot on nye. possible trip to dave and busters for the afterparty.

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

I've been to a club during new years eve.
Never again.
WAAAAAY to busy, to the point where you can't move and enjoy yourself.
and they charge you 5x the normal cover rate smh

Try Guvernment or Circa they'll have BIG parties that shouldn't be too expensive and you can bring girls back ad have your own hotel party.
pimp.gif

Plan ahead, since it sounds like you're already doing so. Peep nowtoronto.com and eyeweekly.com a couple weeks before New Year's Eve.

They'll both have all the club listings, and that way you can choose the type of music you wanna hear and the amount of money you wanna spend -- beforegetting jacked at the first bar/club you come across.

Whatever you decide to do, be sure to buy plenty o' booze @ the Duty Free on the way up. Ain't no 24/7 7 days a week liquor stores in Ontario --believe that.

for clubs the best thing to do is go to www.clubzone.com in the toronto section. if you buy tickets in advance for nye it would only be about $20. if you waituntil the last minute your paying over $60 at the door.

++%$ the nathan phillips square party the music sucks and you will just be standing there freezing your !!! off.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

smh.gif

laugh.gif

Some of you guys really need to hit up Chippewa street in downtown Buffalo...there's a lot of stuff to do.
Come on your all Canadian...Friday/Saturday night Sabres game + Chippewa til 4am doesnt get much better than that
smokin.gif

[shameless plug]Next time any of you are down there go to Bayou [/shameless plug]

Try Guvernment or Circa they'll have BIG parties that shouldn't be too expensive and you can bring girls back ad have your own hotel party.

How close to the ACC? I've only been to Toronto twice. On King?

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

nuggets game would be dope on new years..ill be in montreal, but mossy you should look up what events are going on at various clubs around the city. a ball game + club is a good look.
pimp.gif
I may just have to do that.

Originally Posted by mrmossyman84

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

smh.gif

laugh.gif

Some of you guys really need to hit up Chippewa street in downtown Buffalo...there's a lot of stuff to do.
Come on your all Canadian...Friday/Saturday night Sabres game + Chippewa til 4am doesnt get much better than that
smokin.gif

[shameless plug]Next time any of you are down there go to Bayou [/shameless plug]

How close to the ACC? I've only been to Toronto twice. On King?

Guv = Jarvis & Queens Quay just east of the ACC about 10 mins away (driving)
Circa = John Street between Richmond St West & Adelaide St West that's like 10 mins away just west of the ACC (driving)

Circa is whats up on new years
ill be at the game that night aswell

msg me for NYE tickets

Back
Top Bottom