New York City Be True Nike Dunk High Set to Release Feb 9th (PIC)

$800+? Your kidding right?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im pretty sure people will pay 800 for these. There pretty limited. They're pretty nice. But when I say nice, I mean $90 nice. A show this simpleshouldn't be so damn high priced.

yeah bro that price is totally whack, like at least start the bidding on what you paid for them. Starting bid is $485 and BIN is $885 thats absurd, if you geta buyer than congrats but this is what the shoe world is turning in to re-sellers charging like triple the price of what they paid, unbelievable.

I'm sorry, but $800 for these is a joke. For $800 I'm getting a pair of Supreme Dunks or coughing up the extra $400 and getting a pair of "whatthe dunks".

People don't really know about these yet. Once LA releases theirs and all the other countries release theirs, ppl will realize what they are and howexclusive they are. They resemble "Be True" to your city and true NY sneakerheads should be hopping all over these. I mean, no matter how hot theyare, if they are as limited as only 86 total pairs produced worldwide of each colorway true sneakerheads will cop. People camped overnight for these so theycan't be a total flop. Has anyone checked out the images for LA's release? They transformed the store just for this release similar to what Opium didfor the XX3's a few weeks ago.

c5336fd017eb92cb21a13adc49c918d8ea45679e.pjpg
a59364ed122a97a42f843ba5449115d4ad609a4d.pjpg
[h2]Nike Los Angeles City Dunk Installation at 144 LAB[/h2]
As kids, we would throw up our beat up sneakers and try to hang them on telephone poles or electrical wires. This is the concept Nike based theirinstallation on for their setup at the 144 LAB in Los Angeles. Many pairs of the Nike Los Angeles City Dunks were hung on a wire at the gallery. Thisinstallation will be there from February 9th to February 16th so if you're in town, go check this one out. Source: Hypebeast

just because you camp out for some pieces of leather and rubber sewn together doesnt mean you're a "sneakerhead"....thats got to be the mostover-used and mis-used word of the past 2+ years....but they will def sell

the exclusiveness is what makes them sell. in person they are actually hot. I've already worn mine and love em!

I really like these, The Tokyo's are my favorites though. I wish I could have these in my collection, but as always Nike has to make everything that'snice a ridiculously limited shoe. Thank you Nike.

Back
Top Bottom