NEW YORK METS 2016 SEASON THREAD

Ah, that explains.

I am happy that our key players get some rest even though it'd be difficult to win a game without them. I wanted to see us getting home advantage against the Dodgers.

Luckily the Dodgers are really resting their players so it's equally difficult for them to win. One more series then at long last, playoffs!!!!

Nothing like October baseball.

Mets fans tweet about tonight's game. A lot of Mets fans are angry that Mets haven't announced about the game tonight.

Jared Diamond Verified account  ‏@jareddiamond · 7m7 minutes ago
Apparently we're still pretending there will be a baseball game at Citi Field tonight, so here's the #Mets lineup:
View media item 1733611

Last edited:
Doubt it papi. You got tickets to this one?

Yeah man bought them for my dad, he's the Mets fan in the fam.

Wish they would confirm game is still on or not. It's been raining all day.

@jareddiamond - Four Citi Field employees are frantically drying off the Budweiser ad on the left-center field fence with towels. It is legit pouring out.
:smh:

Last edited:
Adam Rubin ‏@AdamRubinESPN · 10m10 minutes ago
#Mets player, who wished to remain anonymous, wearing Bartolo Colon T-shirt.
View media item 1733634
:lol: I need to get this one

Adam Rubin ‏@AdamRubinESPN · 4m4 minutes ago
Sounds like the #Mets want to save fans a trek here for nothing, so we may be hearing something sooner than later. Stay tuned.

:smh:

Typical Mets.

Sunday is supposed to be clearer than tonight and tomorrow. Should just call tonight's game off, and double header Sunday.

Last edited:
macbk macbk

Adam Rubin ‏@AdamRubinESPN · 9m9 minutes ago
If you have a Friday ticket and cannot attend Saturday afternoon, you can exchange the ticket for an April 2016 home game (not Opening Day).

Adam Rubin ‏@AdamRubinESPN · 11m11 minutes ago
Friday tickets are good for Saturday day game (1:10 p.m.). Saturday's tickets are good for 7:10 p.m. game. #mets #nats

Last edited:
macbk macbk

Adam Rubin ‏@AdamRubinESPN · 9m9 minutes ago
If you have a Friday ticket and cannot attend Saturday afternoon, you can exchange the ticket for an April 2016 home game (not Opening Day).

Adam Rubin ‏@AdamRubinESPN · 11m11 minutes ago
Friday tickets are good for Saturday day game (1:10 p.m.). Saturday's tickets are good for 7:10 p.m. game. #mets #nats

Oh wow, that first offer is tempting.

Good looking on the info homie. Most likely just going tomorrow and hoping the weather holds up.

Last edited:
if the weather tomorrow afternoon is clear; im going to the game.
theres no way im gonna be able to afford tickets for the playoffs so this is as close to "october" baseball as im gonna get :tongue:

Weather looks like it's going to hold up. Raw out but playable conditions.

Mets better at least make this an entertaining game for the Yankee fan in me :lol: .

Last edited:
Man if I was a Mets fan my pockets would be hurt from the amount of games I would go to a season. Driving in from and back to Brooklyn by the Jackie Robison Expressway is :pimp: never any traffic.

Glad the weather held up. Sat in a different section than my actual seats due to it not being a full house. Game was good too, Harper douching in the outfield on that fake-throw to the stands and then goes on to HR :smokin .

Last edited:
Man if I was a Mets fan my pockets would be hurt from the amount of games I would go to a season. Driving in from and back to Brooklyn by the Jackie Robison Expressway is :pimp: never any traffic.

I live a few stops away on the 7 line. There's always deals on groupon, travelzoo and other coupon sites though so it's not to hard on the pockets. We'll see if that changes with continued winning. :lol:

This has been a very frustrating week. I thought you were supposed to feel good going into playoffs. I don't. Great performance by the pitcher. On to the last game. Hopefully we can win. Would like to go in on a win.

If the Mets cared about homefield they wouldn't put out b-lineups twice the past few games, it really doesn't make a difference and the numbers show it.

35 K's combined by both teams tonight :wow: :lol:

At least Seavers 10 consecutive strikeout record is still in tact

Last edited:
I live a few stops away on the 7 line. There's always deals on groupon, travelzoo and other coupon sites though so it's not to hard on the pockets. We'll see if that changes with continued winning.
laugh.gif
hell yeah i went to mad games thanks to groupon. and them mcdonald's/ DD buy one get one free coupons
I need playoff tickets dammit.
stub hub is the only hope 

Passed on going to the finale even with tickets in the 100s for $30. If it was a bit warmer I could put up with sitting outside for three hours.

Back
Top Bottom