New York transportation >>

EK_kDMXWkAAhUQf.jpg

Big Drip

If that's what it takes to fix the subway then fine. I'm not taking the train past certain hours anyways, if it's 2AM I'm in an Uber or Lyft.
It’s like that I’m other cities. They shut down the train system at midnight

when i used to ride da train, i found da best seat was da one in da corner, while da train moves it pins u so you're not fatigued holding yourself on one position or leaning over people.
That's actually the worst seat you can sit on. Usually homeless people who do vile inhumane things sit there. Defecating or ungodly acts. I avoid that section as much as possible.

That's actually the worst seat you can sit on. Usually homeless people who do vile inhumane things sit there. Defecating or ungodly acts. I avoid that section as much as possible.

Na those are the seats back by the door so they can lay down. I avoid those seats. Corner seat is the best for long trips 30 min +. Out everybody’s way don’t gotta move for anybody unless some fatty sits on seat 3 and crushes your knees

homeless people sleep all over da train.

they'll pick those spots because of da aforementioned...da train momentum pulls you to da wall so you can comfortably lean in and take a nap without flopping all over da place.

Lol word that’s the homeless section but **** it if you gotta sit you gotta sit

I actually like 4. I like being in the cut.

1 is fine is somebody posted up at the door ain’t on top of you.

The battle for leg room between 3+5 can be vicious. Had a comical (to me) exchange with a dude recently because of it. Dude went 0 to 100 to 0 real quick over some foot space :lol:

Back
Top Bottom