New York Undercover Vol. Remember?

pimp.gif

I refuse to acknowledge that horrible last season. Tommy from Martin (?), dead Torres and putting Williams and Moreno together because they were the only onesleft? I shiver just thinking about it.

I forgot MJB was on there singing "I'm Going Down"

I think the end of that episode was Yoba & someone breaking up.

Originally Posted by jasongilmore

I remember when the Malik's partner went undercover at a high school.
He was supposed to be gangster, and his "colors" were yellow and black. He wore yellow and black flannel.
Can anyone get pics?
Latin King colors I think.

Originally Posted by chetti mon

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

ICE-T was that dude in New York Undercover.
pimp.gif

Maaaan! Wasn't is name Danny-Up or something like that?? Episode where he smacked the fire out that lil kid had me
roll.gif

Lil' G (Malik Yoba's character's son) was always dressed fly. He used to always have on some ill Tommy gear. I was heated because my mom would never buy me a Tommy Hilfiger down bubble vest
mad.gif
Danny Cort....dude was ruthless...he killed JC's pregnant fiancee...then he took his kid hostage as well as his ex....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by chetti mon

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

ICE-T was that dude in New York Undercover.
pimp.gif

Maaaan! Wasn't is name Danny-Up or something like that?? Episode where he smacked the fire out that lil kid had me
roll.gif

Lil' G (Malik Yoba's character's son) was always dressed fly. He used to always have on some ill Tommy gear. I was heated because my mom would never buy me a Tommy Hilfiger down bubble vest
mad.gif
Danny Cort....dude was ruthless...he killed JC's pregnant fiancee...then he took his kid hostage as well as his ex....
Didn't that character also cut off someone's finger with a pair of pliers on that show too?

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

i loved this show growing up,

dont remember much plot wise now that im older but i still vividly remember malik yoba's character's son handing him that ring box with two fingers in it
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

man im the same way!!! I wanna rewatch now that im older, prolly pick up on so much more!

Back
Top Bottom