New York Yankees Official Thread - vs A’s, 15-7

Jersey looks clean in the renders. It’s a grey tshirt now that says NEW YORK on it. It’ll work for me in that 2xl tall tee style w/ baggy jeans now that is back in style like the good ol’ days.

Unbelievable :smh:

The last year for my teams has been straight gut punches. Had Rodgers for 4 plays, Coles for 2 spring starts. We gotta get Snell and Bauer. Bauer's super cheap and Snell, well, he's good, right ?

I can't see another year of struggle with a loaded lineup. It's not fair .... (insert gif cause i don't feel like it) ...

Unbelievable :smh:

The last year for my teams has been straight gut punches. Had Rodgers for 4 plays, Coles for 2 spring starts. We gotta get Snell and Bauer. Bauer's super cheap and Snell, well, he's good, right ?

I can't see another year of struggle with a loaded lineup. It's not fair .... (insert gif cause i don't feel like it) ...
Pass on both of those. Go get Cease imo.

The hardest part about Bauer IS going to be Cole. Those two hard a rocky relationship at UCLA. You’d have to probably get Cole’s blessing on that one. But ultimately, this would be the time to take a chance on him. It’s basically his last chance and he knows he can’t screw up. If he does, cut him and move on because he’s inexpensive.

You could always swing on Snell and possibly Montgomery. I’d be ok with Cease, but not at the expense of Jones.

should just throw the bag at Monty and see if he takes it... bauer would be a cheap option don't see the harm in bringing him in.... but ya woulda prally have to get cole to cosign on that one

Don't know why some of u are sayin pass on Bauer. We've taken on bigger contracts on guys who are question marks and comparing to what it'll take to sign him to me it's a no brainer.

Now if it's beacuse of his suspension and what it was for i understand that but to me the guy served his suspension, paid what he had to pay and if he has something left in the tank he should at least be allowed to finish his career and set his future up. What he did he shouldn't have to pay for the rest of his life. U make mistakes when you're young, we all do , to pay for life is rough. Now if it's cause if his relationship with Cole then Cole needs to let it go and be an adult also. U had beef in college, be the bigger man.

He's definitely worth the look ...

Not sure either but i can't see why we ain't sign him yet or at least make him an offer unless what he wants is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom