Official 2024 Boxing Thread:Canelo vs Munguía 5/4 DAZN PPV

Ryan is the lower weight Wilder…

ZERO IQ, dumb as rocks inside that ring…but i’ll be damned if that left hook isn’t the eraser. Imagine if he actually threw a good jab to set it up.

Makes you question what Devin and Bill’s game plan was and the ability to adapt when in danger…they knew Ryan’s money punch was the left hook and he still landed it all will.

YO…I usually refrain from Oscar jokes but if Mungia somehow upsets Canelo…can’t even imagine the bender that he’s gonna go on.

Haney woulda gotten stopped by the 36 year old Ukrainian if he wasn’t a featherweight lol

Robbbbeddddd

Ryan surprised me for sure. I’ll admit the antics had me fooled. Last month I was certainly questioning whether the fight would actually take place. I thought Devin would have been more defensively sound. He had to have trained to avoid that left hook.

But he looked horrible from the weigh in. I was skeptical if he’d be able to rehydrate and recuperate in time. Definitely wasn’t his best night. I respect him for getting up every time. Went out on his shield.

You don’t play boxing. There’s truth in that ring.

Last edited:
1713746341672.png

that thing was funny

early in the fight, ref told haney to stop hitting garcia in the back

later in the fight, ref was giggling as he let haney in the same spot but this time around its legal

:lol:

All Haney had to do was back pedal and clinch more

And he would have gotten the 118-110 prefilled scorecards

imagine this

You know the left hook is coming
The left hook it his best punch
He’s looking to setup the left hook
The kid has a rocket left hook
Watch the left hook

Aannnnd the left hook lands flush round one and doesn’t stop landing

Lawd, but yea it’s the 3lbs lol

imagine this

You know the left hook is coming
The left hook it his best punch
He’s looking to setup the left hook
The kid has a rocket left hook
Watch the left hook

Aannnnd the left hook lands flush round one and doesn’t stop landing

Lawd, but yea it’s the 3lbs lol

Fam. I said the same thing. You had to have known that you had to prepare for the left.

Ryan landed it 40 seconds into the first round.

I don’t even know what to say about that.

Fury/Joshua pls. Been wishing for years now. I doubt it happens in the next year, but if Fury loses to Usyk, who knows.

Beterbiev v. Benavidez :wow: :sick:

I have said it for years Haney lack of power was going to catch up to him. Garcia didn’t respect anything he was throwing even when Haney did outbox him.

Tank beats Garcia at any weight imo because Garcia will always fear tanks power

Fam. I said the same thing. You had to have known that you had to prepare for the left.

Ryan landed it 40 seconds into the first round.

I don’t even know what to say about that.
I think boxing experts like Bradley, Porter and Clarissa are saying it was the weight, so we should probably believe their unbiased opinion

It’s Monday morning

Still can’t believe they gave Haney every advantage in the ring and help from the ref

Historic win

Back
Top Bottom